The Dark World

I looked around as I noticed I was in a factory-like setting. It was dark with red lights. I walked around as smoke filled the air. "Hello?" I yelled. A dark figure stood in front of me. "You must be the girl that Jason seems to be in love with?" He laughed. His hand touched my stomach as I snatched away. "Don't touch me or Jason will kill you!" I teared up. "You're carrying his child?" Freddy laughed. "Jason can't come here unless I want him to." The lights flickered behind him. "But I'll make a deal with you my sweet sunflower." He spun around and walked slowly, scraping his claw-like hands on the walls. He took out a bottle of pills. "Make him take these, he'll come to me, I'll kill him, you and your child go free." He placed the bottle in my hand and shut it. "No I will not do that!" I cried. "Would you really let a murderer live rather than yourself and your child?" He walked around me. "Jason doesn't even love you, do you really think you're the only girl he's ever kept?" He laughed. "He had a girl like you before, pregnant. He allowed her to have a painful birth in his shack, he later killer her and the child after it cried and cried and cried." I stood up straight. "That's not true, Jason would never hurt me!" I threw the bottle at him. "You have until midnight, if he's not here, you will be."

   I jumped up and gasped for air. I realized the bottle was in my hand. The label read;
   Midnight, bitch.

  I put my hands in my face. I grabbed my phone as it read 8 pm. I went on google and read about Freddy Krueger. 'The only way to kill him is to grab him in your dreams and wake up. This pulls him out of his portal.' I stood up and went to Jason. He was cutting bushes from around the house. "Jason!" I ran to him crying. He dropped his machete as if he knew. "I saw F-Freddy in my sleep. If I don't make you take these pills by midnight, he'll take me and kill me if you're not in his dream!" Jason hugged me. He led me back to the bedroom. He pointed out some things on google as we got ready for our plan. "What if I can't get you to wake up?" I cried. He lifted his mask to kiss my forehead. He gulped down the pills and laid down. I held his hand as he fell into a deep sleep...

  Jason stood up as he looked around. He heard pipes falling and chains rattling. A shadow swirled around Jonas thunder and lightning spun him around. He looked up at a sign. 'CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE'

   He looked around and began walking. He made it to the end of a path as he saw a dock. A giant hand reached and grabbed him as it drug him down the dock. He got pulled into the water as Freddy grabbed him. Jason began fighting and swinging his machete around as they sunk deeper and deeper.

   "It's been ten minutes." I paced back and forth. "Jason wake up!" I began shaking him. He wouldn't move. Water was coming from his mask as he began choking. "Jason please!" I punched and kicked. I looked at his machete. I picked it up. "I'm sorry." I mouthed as I stabbed into his torso. He jumped up as Freddy fell through the air. Jason pulled his machete out and slung it into Freddy's chest. He then grabbed Freddy and cut his arms and legs off. Throwing him into a hole, I poured gas onto him. "Welcome to my world, bitch!" I said as I tossed a match onto him. We watched as he burnt to ash. I put my arms around Jason as we watched the ashes smoke. "I love you."