Nightfall

*EXPLICIT:LEMON INVOLVED*

   After swimming, we all sat around a fire. "I'm getting worried." Kendra whispered. Tony was still gone. "He might just be walking." I said. Keith's hand gripped my thigh as I said that. They were all high and drunk, except me. I was never the partying type. Later that night, we called it a day. Kendra was drinking so much, she was crying about Tony. Everyone else was fucking, of course. As I went to bed, I felt Keith touch my upper thigh. "I don't think I'm ready." I whispered. "Taylor, I love you, please just give me a chance to show you." He kissed my neck. I inhaled deeply. I rolled over and put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him in. We began kissing roughly.

Chh Chh Chh Ahh Ahh Ahh
   Jason wipes fresh blood off of his machete, as his mother speaks to him. The pure one, she will not be pure for much longer. Go save her for yourself Jason, do it for mommy.
  Jason stood up and began walking towards the cabin.

SHELBY
   I was on top of Aaron making out with him. I took my shirt off as he began taking my bra off. His tongue ran over my nipples as I could feel myself get wetter. His hand slipped my pants off and slid into my panties. "Oh my god Shelby you're so wet." His member grew even harder. He slid my panties off and opened my legs. "It's so beautiful." He ran his tongue over it. I grabbed the sheets and moaned. "I want you." He stuck one finger in me. It felt so good. He added another. I was ready for him. He slipped his pants off and placed my hand on his member. I opened my legs wider and was ready for him. As he slipped it in me, I felt butterflies. Each plunge in and out made my body tingle. He tossed me around. He rolled me over, then had me against the wall, it was magical.

KATIE
I was on my knees on the bed as I felt Blake coming in and out of me. I would cum numerous times and then he would. Exhausted, we finally collapsed.

KENDRA
I took a final sip of my beer as I placed it on the table. I looked to the left and noticed the back door was open. I shut it as I spun around and saw a man with a hockey mask and machete. "Very funny Tony, you asshole!" I slapped him. He just stood there. Instantly the machete pierced into me. I couldn't scream, just watch the blood fall as he ripped it out. I fell to the floor, lifeless.

TAYLOR
I had my shirt off as I allowed Keith to explore my chest. I was scared, yes. We then heard screams. I threw my shirt on and ran outside the room. Over the railing, I saw Kendra's lifeless body. We all ran into a room. "We have to call the cops!" Blake screamed. No Service. "Let's get to the car!" Katie yelled. We all ran downstairs as I cried looking at Kendra. Around the corner in the living room, a machete pierced into Aaron. "NO!!" Shelby dropped to her knees beside him. "Come on!" I pulled her. She wouldn't budge. The machete took her head clean off of her shoulders. Keith, Blake, Katie and I got inside my car. "Son of a bitch! The battery is dead!" I cried. "My keys!" Keith yelled. "They're on the counter in the kitchen." He kissed my head. "Keith no, no please no!" I begged. "I'll do it." Blake said. Katie started crying as I held her hand. Blake and Keith both got out and disappeared inside. It got quiet. Moments later, we saw one man running and leaping into my car. It was Keith. "Katie.. I'm sorry." She started screaming and crying. "I glanced, my tires are cut." Keith said quietly. "We're fucked right?" I cried. My back windshield busted out as Katie was pulled out of it. I grabbed her ankle as she screamed. She stopped fighting as the bottom half of her body slid back in. "NO!" I screamed. "Taylor, I love you. I always have." Keith kissed my forehead. My passenger door was ripped off as Keith a machete went through Keith's chest in front of me. He looked me in my eyes as blood poured from his mouth. "I....l-love....you...." He was pulled out. "KEITH!" I began screaming. "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" I yelled. I got out of the car and began running through the woods. I looked back as I tripped over a foot and was knocked out..cold.