Afterlife

On Thanksgiving a few years later, I'm now 21. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Tyler and a newborn baby son. His name is Jackson. As we're eating dinner, I finish my plate. "I'm going to step outside for a few." I kissed Tyler and my son. I walked to the wood line in the backyard. I lit a cigarette and puffed on it. Out of nowhere, a white hockey mask split the bushes. "Daddy?" I questioned.

    Jason has been looking everywhere for his daughter. She never came back to check on him. He has her things safe. She never bothered to attempt to look for him. He found her. He approached the wood line and stared into her soul. "You abandoned me."

   "Daddy I thought you were dead!" Leah shivered. "You took over this better life, yet you never came to look for me." Jason stepped closer. "You took this as an opportunity to get what you desire." Jason huffed. "Dad listen, I love you." Leah began crying. "You haven't loved me in years." A machete pierced through Leah as her dead body left a bloody trail through the woods. Jason watched as a man with a baby walked outside. "Leah, your son wants you!" He yelled. Jason's sights focused on the baby. He needed his grandson to continue his legacy. Maybe he wouldn't betray him. He meant he would get this baby. He NEEDED him.