Waking Up

I focused my sight when I woke up. There was a small fireplace. It was all dark. I tried to move but my hands were tied behind me in a chair. "Hello?" I said. A tear ran down my cheek. "Keith? Blake?" I said loudly. I noticed a body in front of me. "Tony!" I said. His lifeless body laid cold in front of me. I fought the ropes as I cried. Falling over on the side of the chair, I kicked and squirmed. It was no use. I heard a door slam open. I was quickly sat back up as I was face to face with a hockey mask. "Please... let me go." I cried. He shook his head. He walked over to a cabinet and brought me a stale piece of bread. He held my mouth open and poured water into it. I swallowed it fearing what would happen if I spit it at him. He cut the ropes off of me and picked me up. He brought me into a different bedroom and handcuffed me to a bed. He walked back out. I could see through a crack in the wall it was almost sunrise. I watched as he walked away. I looked over and saw my phone sitting on a side table. I spun around and tried to grab it with my feet. It hit the floor. "Dammit." I whispered. I rolled over on my stomach and scooted closer to the edge. I felt around and grabbed the phone with my toes. Slinging it onto the bed, I grabbed it with my free hand. "Shit 2%. Please.." I dialed 911 as it rang. "911 what's your emer-" "Please send help I'm at Camp Crystal Lake I-..." the woman cut me off. "I'm sorry ma'am can you say that again?" I looked and saw 1%. "Please, Camp Crystal Lake, he murdered my friends, he has me! Please!"
Beep Beep Beep
The call ended and my phone died. He's probably gonna kill my ugly ass now, I'm fucked. But why did he keep me? I looked at the headboard. It was old, maybe I can break it. I began pulling at it as it started cracking. At that time, the door slung open as I quickly laid flat. I looked on the wall and saw a newspaper hanging up. "Jason Voorhees." I whispered. He looked at me and tilted his head. "I heard the stories, y-you're the guy who killed all of those c-counselors and kids?" I stuttered. He walked closer and dropped my bag in front of me. He uncuffed my hand and allowed me to open it. Inside, he had placed my clothes. "I need my charger." I said as I stood up. He quickly stood in front of me and pointed to the bed. I sat back down. I noticed a lot of bullet holes and stab wounds in his torso.  I grabbed some clothes. "Can I have some privacy?" He backed up and shut the door. I noticed a bathroom in this room. I walked in and it was dark and dirty. I had some soap in my bag so I turned the water on. It was dirty as if it hadn't been turned on. After a while, the water was clear and I stepped in.

  As I walked into the room, Jason was sitting on the bed. He stood up and looked at me. I looked at the alarm clock on the table. "THREE DAYS? I'VE BEEN OUT FOR THREE DAYS?!" I yelled. I ran to the tv and turned it on the news. I dropped to my knees.
        Still no sign of missing Ridgewood Teens
  My mom was on the news along with my friends' parents. They all looked devastated. I put my hand on the tv and began crying. Jason put his hand on my shoulder as he walked outside. I cracked the bedroom door open and looked out. I stepped onto the creaking floor. A door with a sign on it saying "keep out" caught my eye. Yep here my dumbass goes. I pushed the door open and I saw a candle with a woman's head. I heard a voice in my head as I fell to the floor.
  You are the one for my sweet sweet dear boy Jason.
"Who are you? Why am I here?" I cried.
   I am his mother, for years Jason has terrorized people who commit sins. Sex, drugs and alcohol are the main ones. You are pure. Heal my boy, help my boy.
  I stood up. I walked out of the room and stumbled outside. "Jason?" I said. My vision was blurred, I was weak. I heard a twig snap. "Jason? It's me!" I said scared. I heard a small growl as a mountain lion walked around a tree. I began quickly limping back to the small shack. "Jason!" I yelled. The cat jumped on my arm as I screamed. Blood splattered on my face as I looked up at Jason. My arm stung as blood poured out of it. He picked me up and rushed me to his shack. He laid me on the couch as he cleaned it, wrapping it up. "Thank you." He stood up walking towards the door. "I spoke to your mother." He stopped. He slowly turned around. "She said I'm the one, I need to heal and help you." I smiled weakly. He looked at me for a moment more and then continued outside. I went to the bed and laid back down after eating another piece of stale bread.