Chapter 1 - High School Sucks

As the night began to settle, and a girl with long black hair and yellow eyes looked throught the window. Thousand of stars appeared in the sky. " *Yawn* Guess it's time to go to sleep." Faith said to herself. "I hope tomorrow will be a great day, just like last week...i just hope those bullies weren't around. *sigh* I guess i'll just have to deal with them with another. Hahaha i just wish that i wasn't expelled for just hitting a girl. And she started it! So she should not complain." For one last look, she looked above her. The little stars she glued on her ceiling when she was young will never disappear, just like the old times. 

*The next morning!*

"Faith! You're going to be late! Wake up!" Some loud noises of her mom always wakked her up. As she standed up and picked up her uniform, she made her way to the bathroom. "And don't forget to brush you're teeth's!" Her mom said with a complaining voice. "Yes mom! I'm not a little kid anymore you know!" Faith answered. "Hahaha if you believe yourself then i'm happy." Her mom replied. After brushing her teeth and making her way downstairs, she quickly picked up her lunch and runned throught the door. "Bye mom!" She said while running away. "Bye sweety!"

*At school.*

When the school doors oppened her skin directly shivered. The hot couple's in school made her directly uncomfortable, and the eyes focused on her made her even more nervous. " *Sigh* Come on Faith! You can do this! This is just high school." She comforted herself while walking towards her locker. Oppening her locker was always difficult. She asked for a new lock, but the principal denied. On school she was a nobody, a girl with no friends or a girl that was always alone. They nicknamed her 'The Wolf' because her teeth where so sharp as those from a wolf. She tried alot to ignore all the mean comments she got while walking towards her locker...but everyday it gets harder. *Riiiiinggggg!* The schoolbell made again that annoying sounds you hear everyday. "Time for gym! Come on girls!" A red haired girl said with her three friends behind her. That red haired girl, is called Ajki Himera! You could say that she is the populair kidd on school and the most beautiful one. 

End of part one! 

Hey ^-^ hope you enjoyed my first part. Yeah i am still a newbie writer, but still i like to do my best to entertain jus some people with the same taste of things.  So give a comment if you liked or not and rate ^-^ 

Sayounara (Goodbye)