Chapter 7 - Vampires

P.O.V Faith

It was 03:00 AM in the morning when i finally woke up from that nightmare. I had no idea what that thing on my arm was, as i looked at my left arm i saw a bandage around the circle. "*sigh* they must have been worried about me...". I getted out of my bed and went down the stairs. I grabbed a glass and filled it with some fresh water while i started at the window. A group of boys where standing their. As i looked closely i saw a that they where torturing a little cat. I loved animals and to see this...was horrible. I grabbed my jacket from the coatstand and opened the door. I walked around the house to get to the yard. As i standed ther with my angry look -that didn't fit me- the boys looked in my direction. The guy dropped the cat and grinned at his friends. I was fealing a little bit scary but, i finally said some words: "Whate the hell where you guys doing to that poor cat." I screamed. "Ow? Does the little girl care? Hahaha" A boy with black hair laughed at me. He nodded at his friends and one of them disapeared...I wanted to move a step forward but got held back by a hand grabbing my arm. I looked over my shoulder and saw the boy who just disapeared. "How? How did you get here? And so fast?!" "Well girly. We vampires are extremely fast, so thats why." He grinned.

He pushed me towards the little group of boys. The boy with black hair rubbed over my cheek that was making me angry, he slowly reached with his finger my mounth where he surely wanted to play with. Before he could even do that and opened my mounth and bited in his hand as hard as i could. I unleased my teeth's and looked at his bloody hand and angry face. He barked a little bit and gave me a kick in my stomach. Because of that i falled through my knies and setted my hand on my stomach. "*cough* *cough*" " Ow does the little biter have pain?" "Thahah Mytok she maybe want's more pain!" I guy next to him said. I looked at all the grinning faces who where around me, and felt again pain in stomach. I leanded forwards ad coughed some blood. The vampires where getting attracted to it and they immediatly licked up the blood, i just almost puked because it was that gross. While they where drinking those blood spatters i slowly crouched backward until i felt a something behind me. I turned around and saw a jeans with black shoes and dark red hair. He grabbed my neck and lifted me up. The group of boys turned around and got a scared look on their face "B-boss!" the boy's said. "You fools! Letting a prey like this escape! How stupid can you be!" He wasn't even thinking about my health! I was still getting no air. The boss his face turned to pale when he falled backwards and dropped me on the ground. Miliana was standing their with a cooking pan in her hands. The group of vampires growled at Miliana but her face still didn't turn into a feared one.

Two guys appeared with some familair face behind the little wooden toilet, and grinned at the boys with their glowing eyes! Shadow and Kyro where there and Astil was nowhere to be seen. I smile appeared on my face while i was rubbing on my neck. Kyro stepped to me and squited for me. "You okay Faith?" He asked while petting my head. "Yes am fine, thanks for coming!". The group of boys where getting scared and panicted. Shadow grinned just a little bit scarier at them and growled. The boys couldn't stand it anymore and runned into the dark forest back to their territory! Miliana laughed and said that this was an amazing experience. 

P.O.V Kyro 

Faith's smile faided.

"What's wrong Faith?" I asked 

"It's just...that this is the second time i couldn't stand up for myself....i feel so useless."

"Hahaha! So you're telling me that you want to defend yourself and get stronger?"

"Maybe yeah...."

"Well then Faith! Tomorow you are going to train you're butt off! Together with me, and the next day with Shadow. We all are gone make a shedule and make sure that you become a strong little demon wolfie!"

Her smile appeared again and i felt some warm arm around my neck. Faith was hugging me, that kinda shocked me. But i enjoyed it and hugged her back. Shadow on the other side was getting a litttle angry, i guess he is just jealous! We all got back inside the house and Miliana was going back to the bedroom where she and Astil where sleeping earlier. Only Faith, me and Shadow where left....kinda awkward but okay! 

P.O.V Shadow

"Sitting here in a room with these two morons is the last thing i wanted" I whispered to myself. "To bad these two morons are you're friend huh Shadow?" I heard Faith said with a little giggle. I stared a little bit to her and blushed, then i turned again my head to the window. Kyro standed up and said he was going to sleep "Be ready for you're training Faith!" He said while his words faided in the room. Now me and Faith where left...."Guess it's time i go to sleep to." I said and standed up, i slowly walked away but got holded back by a hand around my wrist. I looked back and Faith stared at me. ~Staaareee~ "Shadow? Before you go. Do you have any idea if i will ever see my mom again?" I was not good at answering family questions or relationsships so i just nodded and stepped to my room. "Goodnight Faith" I said while waving a little bit. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------