Chapter 10 - A new appearance!

The next day

P.O.V Miliana

The next morning had rised, but i was just awake from 12pm. I stood up and putted my clothes on, followed by brushing my hair and cleaning my teeth's. I took the stairs down and ofcourse everybody was gone, i walked to the fridge i readed a little note:

"Hey Miliana!

When you see this, we are probably away...

We didn't wanted to wake you so we let you sleep. Kyro and Faith are doing some running in the forest and Shadow is relaxing somewhere but dont know where, i am shopping for some groceries, i"ll be back by 5pm.

And if you're hungry, there is some bacon in the fridge that you can cook...don't know if it's still fresh...

Love Astile".

Great! They left me home...alone. I thought by myself. Not really hungry either so i took my coat from the stand and went outside a little.

P.O.V Kyro

"Come on Faith! I thought you trained you're stamina? Well now's the time to show that to me! Faster you little bunny." I teased her. "Bunny you say?!" She yelled back. I laughed and stoped for a min to let her keep up, what i didn't expect was that a 6 foot wolf would bump into me. I fell in the bushes and saw Faith grinning at me. "You better take that grin of you're face." I said. "Thaha, no way!" She said while turning around and walking away with proud and her tail in the air.

P.O.V Shadow

Lying in a tree with a little branch in my mouth, i observed the woods from far out. Ofcourse i wasn't turned into a wolf, i would fall off anyway. I loved it to be alone and have no one around, all those annoying people in the house...even thought they are my family. I just don't get it why Faith isn't worried about her mom...she's one of a weird girl. A bush moved a little further and i took my fight position in the high tree. A guy with a white skin and red eyes appeared. He stared at me with his glare and opened his mounth.

"Hello, Shadow. Remember me?"

"What the hell Ace! No need to pop up like that and just say 'Hello' like a fucking creep!"

"Ghe, still the same huh Shadow?" He grinned with his light redded hair waving in the wind.

"Want something? Am kinda bussy, you know."

"Well...i saw you scored a new chick back in the house."

"You have been stalking? -.-"

"Nah, just observing. So what's the chicks name?"

*Sigh* "Faith, and don't call her a chick, you idiot."

"Fine, wolf then. I like her, she has something special, doesn't she?" He glared

"I-i guess you could say that...i don't know."

"So, where's the whole house gone to?"

"Why you want to know?" I said while looking away

"Just curious."

"Astil is doing some groceries, and i think Kyro and Faith are running somewhere like idiots in the forest."

"And then you have you, sitting here like a loner. Just like always." He grinned.

"So? I like it to be a loner. No bitching from guys like you."

"Auwtch, that's hard man."

A minute later Kyro and Faith rushed throught the bushes. Kyro stopped and saw Faith slide away on her ass into a tree. "Geez that girl..." I whispered. Kyro transformed back just like Faith, who was still lying like a idiot in the bushes. Ace walked up to her and pointed a hand to her face full of leaves. She grabbed his hand and slowly stood up.

P.O.V Faith

"Thanks!" I said with my eyes closed and a smile on my face. "Don't mention it. My name's Ace Core, Nice to meet you...Faith Morigan." "H-how do you know my name?" I asked polite. "I just heard alot about you from Shadow." directly my head turned to Shadow with a angry look. He sighted and facepalmed hiself. "Thaha, don't worry he didn't say bad things about you." He said while petting my head. I still don't know what the deal is between guys and petting heads, i mean like everyone does it here? After my spacing out moment was over, Kyro lifted me up over his shoulders and carried me away. "O-oi! Kyro what are you doing!? Put me down!" I yelled. He ignored my demand and kept walking. I waved at Ace who was standing there with hands in his pockets and at Shadow who completely ignored me.

P.O.V Shadow

"The guy still hate's me huh? Hahaha i don't know if he ever will get over it." Ace laughed.

"Well...what you didn't wasn't really charming was it?" I said with a deep voice.

"It was an accident! And it was no my fault." He crossed his arm.

"Well you are controlling you're body and voice aren't you? well then it is you're fault." I grinned.

"Yeah yeah, fine. I have to get going. I'll see ya later."

"Nah, don't hope for that Ace." I grinned

He grinned back and freerunned like an assassin throught the woods, back to his base.

P.O.V Kyro

It was already 6pm for we finally got home. I putted Faith down, and stretchet my arms. "You mad?" I asked. She didn't say anything and just sat there on the ground with her arm crossed and a angry face. "Come on, don't be mad. It was for you're own good." "Why then?" "I'll tell you someday why, just not now. Come on let's go inside...am hungry." "You're always hungry." Faith grinned. "No am not, i have the greatest sixpack of all time." I laughed. "Sure, just proof me that one day and i'll believe you." I grinned and walked behind her.

PO.V Astil

"Hey guys, welc-" My face was pokered after i saw that moment. "What's wrong?" Faith asked. I pointed my finger at the shirtless Kyro and she turned around. "WHATEFUCK?! KYRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING." "What? You told me i should proof to you that i got a sixpack righ?" Faith covered her eyes and pointed at Kyro. "IT WAS A JOKE!" She screamed. "Owel" Kyro laught "I still proved it to you!" He walked around with his arms behind his head, and walked up the stairs...still shirtless. "It's okay you can look Faith." I warned her. "Thaha do i want to know?" I asked. "Nah, you probably don't." She giggled. "Nice sixpack he got." I heard Miliana said who was cutting the meat with a knife. I facepalmed myself and said the next thing: "Shut up already..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah took me some time to finally make a new chapter >.<

Ow well still enjoy *-* it's vacation after all ;3