Chapter 12 - Summer Fun

1 week later

P.O.V Astil

"Ok, so you guys all know that it's almost summer vacation! And ofcourse i am planning to all go to...the beach resort, a little further then the city! I ordered the tickets and the rooms have been reserved. We also got one free ticket, so we could take someone with us! Later on the night where going to vote who will get the choice to take someone with us, ofcourse it should be someone we all know." I said and then took a deep breath. "This going to be awesome! I've never been to a beach resort." Faith said with sparkeling eyes. "Well there's one thing i need to tell you..." Astil said in silence. "Because there was a lack of room, some boys and girl are going to be mixed up." ofcourse Kyro and Shadow looked at eachother with a grin. 

~Two weeks later

P.O.V Kyro

"WOEHOE, I LOVE THIS BEACH!" Ace yelled. *sigh* "Why did Faith have to win..." i barked. "Cause am a lucky person!" She grinned. "True, you met me." i blinked, and saw Faith's face turning red. Ace walked up to her and grabbed her hand. "Thanks for taking me!" He said while chaking her hand. Guess this won't be the summer i was expecting..."Now let's go to the resort! I guess the rooms are already prepared, and don't come complain to me if you don't like you're room guests." Astil said with her finger in the air.

P.O.V Astil

"So let me read the room partners again. Ace, Shadow and Kyro, and Miliana, me and Astil. Good that there weren't mixed groups!" i sighed. With the room card in my hand and the group following me, i was looking for the rooms. "Room 88, this should be our room. And then i guess room 89 is yours." I said while handing over the key to Shadow. "Please don't make a mess in there... i don't feel like paying AGAIN a room." I yelled with threatening eyes. "O-ofcourse, Astil!" Kyro & Ace said

while bowing, and looking gross at eachother. "While being 5 minutes in this room i noticed a strange door that could lead to something...maybe i would check it out" i thought. My hand was grabbing for the door knob, until the door got slammed in my face. "Look guys another ro...om" Ace said while looking at my pain face. "You idiot! Watch where you're opening doors!" "So this door leads to you're guys room huh." Ace said. "Interesting...ghehe." Kyro grinned while standing behind Ace.

P.O.V Miliana

"Owel, who cares!? Let's go to the beach!" Miliana yelled while looking cute in her pink bikini. "Sounds like an idea!" Faith said while looking good in her black bikini. "Okay then, let me just quickly put my bikini on!" Astil said. "Huh Astil? You going into a bikini this time? No bathing suit?" I asked. "Well, i just bought this bikini so why not!"

~Arriving at the beach.

 P.O.V Ace

"Damn, Shadow, Shadow!" i yelled. "What do you want?" He answered back. "Did you saw Astil's and Faith's bikini! So hot! I could say the same about Miliana, but i don't wanna look like pervert." "Tsss...ofcourse you were going to say that. AND PUT YOUR TONGUE BACK IN YOURE MOUTH!" He screamed. "Fine fine...where's Kyro anyway?" "He was looking for his swim shorts." "Well he better be here, cause am sure he doesn't want to miss this!" 

P.O.V Faith

Miliana and me were playing the sea with a beachball, while Shadow was relaxing in the sun, and Astil and Ace were talking...well actually Ace was the one talking. Still wondering where Kyro was...maybe still getting dresst. An halfour later he finally arrived with his red/black swim short on. "Oi, Kyro! You wanna play with us." i yelled while running towards him. "I-i guess i could play..." He studdered while staring at me. "Why are you looking so weird?." "Nah, nothing let's play." he said while grabbing the ball out of my hands.