Chapter 4 - Uniform Guys

After meeting all of the people in the house, Kyro finally explained what was going on here. "The people here seemed nice...only the guy with the blue didn't seem to like me." Faith thinked. "Now Faith...You must be wondering what you're doing here...This is actually all about you're mom and dad..." Kyro said while looking right. "My dad died two years ago...so i have no clue why he could be in this little story of youres...and i have no idea where my mom is, she didn't come home." Faith said in silence. "Well Faith, we may have a clue where you're mom is...the only problem is that it's gonna be hard to get her back you see." Astil said. "Huh?! You guys know where my mom is?! Where is she then?" Faith barked. "Easy there girl! You really think we can just break throught the door? Well we can't! So be patient!" Shadow barked back at Faith while giving her a mean look. 

"You're mom is in a science lab not far from here. She is probably being tested, and if Kyro didn't pick you up you would be there to! The science people are trying to find some chemical product in you're blood...that you're dad maked two years ago before the incedent..." Astil tryed to continue her story until the police kicked the front doors in. "Astril, Milliana code six! Shadow make sure Faith is save and get her outta here, we will make sure they won't follow you!" Kyro screamed. Shadow grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the back door, the only last thing i could see from the three people defending us, is that they where not human! Shadow and i runned as far as we could in the dark woods. Some time later we reached another wooden house that was about to go down. Shadow runned as fast as he could, i just couldn't keep going. Then i felt a big pain in my left leg, i felt on my stomach and looked behind. A girl with an uniform on and a whip making her grin, next to her was a boy with blonde hair also in uniform holding a gun that just fired. They looked at me with their big grin's and i was sure they would fire that gun again! Shadow saw i was lying on the ground and runned towards me. "Looks like we found the little wolf Kento!" The girl in uniform laughed! "Ghehe we sure did Lisena, the police should be happy with us as their partners." The boy named Kento laughed while putting his gun away. "Now! Let's take this treasure with us" Lisena grinned. Shadow barked at them and asked what they where doing here. Shadow didn't get a stray answer before he got shocked in the back. "Shadow!?" I screamed. Just like Shadow i got shocked in the stomach, because of that i couldn't even stand and felt serieusly pain everywhere. 

The boy Kento stepped next to me and picked me up from the ground. I struggled as hard as i could but the girl Lisena gave me a hit with her whip on the wound from the bullet they fired earlier. Giving me even more pain...! "We have to hurry guys, they still could be in danger!" Astile said while freerunning with her nakama's on the half dead tree's. They reached their destination and saw Shadow lying against the wooden house. "Shadow!" They all screamed and runned to him. " Sorry, Kyro, Astile, Miliana...I failed." Shadow said in silence. They all where shocked, Shadow never disappointed them. "It's okay Shadow, we'll get her back! No matter what!." Miliana smiled at him. On the other side Kyro's anger began to cook, he made a fist of his hand and smashed on a rock. A crack appeared in the rock, he looked up to the sky while his hands was blooding..."I'll promise i will get you back Faith..." 

To be continued in Chapter 5