Chapter 2 - Suspicious

 Gym class started! The first time a actually entered gym, i always had a little lie to get me away from gym. But this time i had to! My lies where getting old, so i had to join. The first thing we where gonna play was...dodgeball! It was like a life or dead game. Don't think the guys are going easy on you, just like the girls. Once there was a kidd who got a ball so hard in his face, that he had to skip a week of school! I didn't believe in my self for this stupid game, but i will give it all i got to keep my grades up! The first round began and i was paired up with Ajki Himera. My nightmare became true. The first look they gave before the game started was a grin, making me shiver in fear. On the other side there were a group of boys. And in the right corner a boy with brown hair and light blue eyes! He totally didn't care about the game at all, he just stood there with his hands in his pockets of his black colored pants. I wanted to remember his name but forgot...

*Schoolbell rings*

The first three hours where done! Relieved i was for sure. Before the class ended i heard that there was gonna be sword fighting lesson next week. The word sword immediatly brought my intention. My next class was math. Yeah the boring class with all those grades and stuff. Even the word 'math' made me puke. While sitting in the darkest corner i could find, the boy from gym starred at me while he was sitting next to the window. Because of that little stare, it made me blush. Letting me look like a complete fool in math. I could her the little giggles from the girl's in the front, who where looking back at me. I picked up my math book and hided myself behind it. While thinking who he was and finally could remember his name...Kyro Orioc

  *Last Schoolbell rings*

This stupid day was finally over, and i could return home. I picked up my bike, placed my bag in a small basket infront of my bike and headed home. I opened the front door, that was actually already open so i just walked in. "MOM?!" i screamed to make sure somebody was home, since the door was open. " *sigh* this is weird. Maybe my mom left the door open before she left to work...guess i'll just wait until she arrives home." I said while heading upstair after i closed the door.