Chapter 3 - Black Forest

Hours had passed and mom still wasn't home. I was getting worried, so i grabbed my phone and immediatly called my mom! Surprisingly enough she didn't answer...! I just couldn't hold it anymore! I didn't wanted to lose my mom to! I grabbed my jacket and runned towards the door. While opening, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes standed that, he leaned against the door edge with a grinned smile. "K-kyro? What are you doing here?!" I asked with a suprised face. He didn't say anything. Seconds passed and finally he said something: "You need to come with me...immediatly!" He said with his not interested face. "Why should i? I don't even know you!" I said..."Well, you know my name so..." before i even could look behind me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him and pushed me in a car.

*Later*

An hour later we arrived at a forest with not even a little bit of sunshine. The tree's where almost black, not an animal to be spotted. "Come on...this way!" He smirked. I walked next to him to make sure i was save. The whole trip the didn't even gave a look at me or a word, just like i did. Some minutes later i saw a wooden house surrounded by only tree's and bushes. "This looks like a Walking Dead house..." I grinned. "Say, Faith you remember what the teacher said from gym? That we where gonna have sword lessons?" Kyro asked while leaning against a half dead tree. "Umh...yes i do, i thought i was the only on from the class who noticed her words that day." I said surpised. "Ghehe, your not. I have the ears of a wolf." While he said that he walked towards the house..."Wait? What?! Ears of a wolf? Are you...?". He began to laugh with his eyes closed, i looked a little bit confused why he was laughing because of that question. "Let's go to the house, i will explain why you're here and what you should do here..." He said while grabbing my wrist again!

*In the house*

While we finally reached the house and we standed there in the door edge, he finally letted go of my wrist. I directly looked around and saw 3 people standing there with eyes focused on me...again this made me nervous! Kyro introduced me to all of them. "This is Astil" A girl with pure white eyes and white hair looked at me while eating some meat. She was dressed in a black skirt, and a white blouse, a little necklace with a key on it and some cute little shoes made her outfit complete. A boy standing next to her with the name Shadow, had blue hair and a black pants where he hided his hands in the pockets, he also had a necklace but with a different symbol on it, a red orb. On his right side of his mounth he had a little scar. A little further a girl so little with a light blue hoodie runned towards me, with her pink hair and her blue eyes she looked at me with an happy face, like the other ones she also had a necklace with a star on it...her name? Milliana!