He will be mine >:)

⚠️ trigger warning (kinda)

And I don't hate Brennen,I just don't ship Brolby

Location: Brennen's house

Brennen's P.O.V.
I loved Colby, but he chose Sam.
I told Sam that Colby was here and that he should come over.
No, Colby wasn't here.I wanted Sam here so I could convince him to brake up with Colby.If it wouldn't work the easy way, then it was going to work the hard way.

~Time skip~

After a while, the doorbell rang, I smirked evily already knowing who it was.I walked to the door and opend it reviling a small boy with blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

Sam's P.O.V.
"Hey Brennen!"
I said smiling at the fit,tall,brown hair and green eyed man who was standing right in front of me.As he just nodded, smiled and moved aside to let me in.I stepped in, took my jacket of,hung it on the coat hanger, and put my phone, wallet, and other stuff on the small table that's in the hallway.
"Where's Colby?" I asked sitting on the couch, while he was still in the hallway doing something.
"He's not here." He said calmly.
"What? What do you mean? You texted me that he was here!"I exclaimed confused.
"I know, but if I didn't tell you that he was here, you wouldn't want to come."he continued.
"Did you want to talk to me about something?"I asked,still confused.
"Actually yes..."he said.
As I just waited for him to continue.
"Brake up with Colby!"he continued.
"Wait what? what are you talking about Brennen?"I always knew that he had a crush on Colby, but was he being serious right now?
"Brake up with Colby!"he repeated, this time with a more stern voice.
"You know what, I'm just going to leave"I said wile speed-walking to the front door, and see him grinning in the corner of my eye.
As I quickly take my stuff before leaving I can't find my phone, but shrugged it off, wanting to get out of here asap, but as soon as I turned the door nob and pushed the door,it wouldn't open.He locked it.Now I was scared.
My eyes widened,as my heart started to beat riiiiiilly fast.
He's Brennen,he could do anything, when he gets angry he's crazy!
I quickly turned around as I heard footsteps coming towards me.And my eyes stare into His.
As he comes closer I backup until my back hit's the wall.A fyew second's later, he's right in front of my face, giggling while he grabbes my wrist and holdes it tight, and starts pooling me into his bedroom.
"N-no please d-don't!" I pleaded,trying to get his firm grip to let go, but he wouldn't.

Soon,we where infront of his bedroom door,he pushed me in, causing me to fall, but i got right back up,as he entered soon after, locking the two of us inside.
"B-Brennen, I'm g-going t-to brake u-up with Colby,j-just please l-let m-me g-go!" I managed to stutter out.
"Shut up I know you're lying,you little bitch!" He yelled.
"But soon it won't be a lye anymore" He continued with a wide grin plastered on his face.
"Take your shirt and pants off!" He demanded.
Tears start to well up in my eyes as I just stand there not knowing what to do.
"I said take your shirt and pants off!" He repeated, but before I could do anything,he punched me right across the face, making me fall to the ground.Not wanting to upset him even more than he already was,I did as I was told,I took off my pink pastel t-shirt and my black ripped skinny jeans, leaving me only in a pair of black boxers.
When I looked back at him,he was also only wearing boxers.
"W-what are y-you going t-to do t-to m-me?" I wimper.
"Don't worry, you're going to find out right now,darling" he said.
He then pushed me harshly on the king size bed,I knew that from now on I had to do everything he told me to do, since there's no way to get out of here.
After a minute,he came up to me with handcuffs, and handcuffed my wrist to the bed.
He took his boxers off, and then mine.
And that's when the torture begins...

~time skip~

It's morning, the whole night was a never ending torture, I'm still handcuffed to the bed, completely naked and my pail skin is now covered in scratches and bruises,I can't help but cry.
And I have a horrible pain going up my spine.
I stare at the now sleeping monster beside me, listening to his light snores.
"Colby,please come save me" I say to myself, while still crying.
"What was that darling?" Brennen said with a craky morning voice, while flattering his eyes open looking straight (gay) at me, actually not knowing what I just said.
"I-i asked i-if I c-could g-go to t-the bathroom p-please?" I lyed.
"Ok,all the exit doors are locked anyway"he said while getting up,he took the keys, and unlocked the handcuffs taking them off. I got up, dresses up,and headed towards the bathroom while limping, Brennen following after me.
"I'll come in with you, just in case you lyed to me, and if you did, you will be sorry, do you understand me, you little slut?" I just answered by nodding and letting out a small"y-yes".
And as he said,he didn't take his eyes of me, not even for a split second.I did my buisness and washed my self.

~Time skip~

After a while, someone called Brennen on his phone,'It was Colby!' I thought to myself.
"Don't you dare say a word princess,if you do I will make you feel sorry, do you understand me you whore!" He hissed,as I just nodded in response.

(C: Colby B: Brennen S: Sam)

B:hey Colby, what's up!?
C:hi Brennen!
could I ask you something?
B: of course bro, what is it?
C:I can't find Sam, and yesterday he mentioned something about you, do you have any idea where he is?
B:umm,no I don-
S:hi Colbs,I'm here, sorry if I made you worry, Brennen just SOMEHOW convinced me to stay overnight, but I'm okay.
B: hahaha,ya, he's jus-
S:hey Colby,why don't you come over?!
C:umm,ya I think it's a great idea!
Ok, I'm going to be there in ten minutes, cause I really miss you Sammy!
See ya!
B&S: see ya!

(End of the call)

I know that he was going to beat me up again, but now Colby was going to save me!

He then pinned me on the wall, grabbed my hair, pulled me towards him, then slammed my head against the hard, white wall, causing me to fall to the ground.I curled up into a ball, sobbing rilly hard between my legs.As he repeatedly kicked me in the ribs, with all the strength he had.
"I told you to shut up, you little bitch, and what did you do?" He spat.
He went on like this until we heard Colby, knocking on the door and saying"Is everything ok in there?
What's going on?"
"Shit I forgot!" I heard Brennen whisper to himself.
"Yes, everything's alright, but don't come in yet!" He yelled.
"What do you mean!" Colby yelled back while running in.

Colby's P.O.V.

I run inside,and see Brennen standing right infront of my little Sammy,that was now curled up in a ball, wearing yesterday's clothes,all covered in scratches and bruises.
"What did you do to him, Brennen?!" I asked, anger burning in my eyes.
I made my hand into a first, and punched him in the jaw as hard as I could after a while of him just staring at me. As soon as I did that he rubbed his face with his hand, and then he tried to punch me back, but I dogged it, and I went on,beating him up, until he just layed on the floor, unable to move.
I sprinted to Sam,as he was still in the same position as before.
"Hey Sammy, are you okay?" I asked with a sweet voice.
I hugged him tightly,as he cried in my chest.
"It's ok Sammy, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" I soothed.
"C-Colby, p-please don't l-leave m-me ever a-again" he wimped.
"Don't worry baby,I won't"

~Time skip~

Sam's P.O.V.

Me and Colby where now home, sitting on the couch,I was on his lap,as he soothingly rubbed his hand on my back, while filling my face with small and gentle kisses.
We stayed like this the rest of the day, just cuddling and watching movies.
"I love you Colbs"
"Love you to Sammy"

               _________________________

Hi 😊💞, hope you enjoyed this! please vote and comment.
If you have any requests comment that, and I'll probably do it.
Love you all,by!!😘😜💟💕

words: 1553

Follow me on Instagram? @iwuvsolby