Baby 2

Important announcement in the end!!
So please read! ok it's about 2 new books that I started, so read to find out how they're called.

Colby's POV

The doorbell rang, baby Sam was still crying, I picked him up from the couch and headed to the door,

opening it, seeing a blue haired girl, that was looking at me with a confused and worried expression on her face.

"Hey Kat, thanks for coming" I said, relived that Sam wasn't going to die of hunger.

"Colby, what's going on? You told me to come here as soon as possible, why? And who's that?" She asked, pointing at the blonde boy that was securely in my arms, crying uncontrollably.

"This is.. Umm.. Do you remember when I talked to you about my best friend Sam?" I told her, thinking if I should tell her the truth, deciding I should.

"Yes.. You talk about him all the time!" She said.

"Well... I know it might sound weird..but...this is him"

She looked at me like if I was speaking in another language.

"Colby, tell me the truth, where did you find that baby?" She said with a stern and concerned voice.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I explained to her everything that happened today, and showed her pictures of Sam when he was small. So finally she believed me.

"So, Kat?" I said, kinda hesitate.
"Ya?"
"Umm, well.. It's been quite a while since Sam last ate.."
"Okay...?" She looked at me weirdly, waiting for me to continue.
"He looks like he's just a few months old, so he can only drink breast milk.."
"You want me to feed him?!!!" She screamed, making the dirty-blond baby cry even harder.

So I rocked him in my arms, trying to make him calm down, having a little bit of success.

"So, can you? Please?!" I said in a low voice, not wanting to make Sam cry hard again.
"I mean, I don't want him to die, so.. Ya!" She whispered too.

I handed her the baby, then turned around, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, or see something I definitely shouldn't.

After a few moments, Sam's desperate cries stopped, making me slightly smile.

But that smile immediately disappeared, getting replaced by an angry frown. I shut my eyes tightly, my hands formed into fists. I stayed with my feet glued to the floor, not wanting to let anger take over me.

Ok, I was definitely jealous. I like Sam.. A LOT.
I know that she was just feeding him, and I was the one that asked her to do it, but still!!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After a while..

"You can turn around now" Katrina whispered. So I did, and I saw the blondie yawn, then make grabby hands towards me, making my smile return on my face.

"I think he really likes you" The blue haired girl laughed, handing me back the now half asleep baby Sam.

I rocked him gently, he buried his head in my chest and feel asleep.
I couldn't stop smiling.

"Well, I'mma get going now!" She said, walking away.
"Wait! Your coming back tomorrow for Sam, right?" I asked.

"Oh, wait!" She turned back around and went through her bag, pooling out a box of artificial breast milk in powder, and handing it to me.
"Just add water" She said, then left when I took it.