school crush 2

Colby's POV

I woke up, feeling something on my chest, and my arm's wrapped around something.... someone!
It was Sam!
I smiled to myself, looking at the now sleeping angel that was in my arm's, remembering what happened yesterday. I ran my fingers through his dirty-blond hair, then looked at the alarm-clock that was on the little table right next to my bed, it was 10:13 am. I just kept stroking his hair until he started to wake up,

"Good morning" I said gently, still looking at him with a wide smile on my face. But as soon as he opened his eyes and realized where he was, he jumped up, and out of my bed, and out of my grip, making me frown,

"W-what-, w-were-, I'm s-sorry!
How did this happen?
What did I do?!" He panicked.
"Hey,calm down, nothing happened!
We were just watching a movie and we fell asleep, we didn't do anything bad!" I said trying to make him calm down, having success.
"Oh, s-sorry I-I o-overreacted"
"It's ok" I said, still with a frown.

I wished he would of reacted differently, like saying 'good morning Colbs!' and just cuddle me-
Wtf am I thinking about, have I lost my mind!!?

Sam's POV

I woke up feeling Colby stroking my hair, it was so nice and relaxing, I didn't open my eyes,I just pretended I was still sleeping.

But he didn't like me, I really like him and I hope he felt the same, but he told me that he was straight, so I had to pretend to wake up and freak out, but why was he playing with my hair?

I ignored my question, pretended to wake up, made a seen, and saw him frown, 'what!?
Why is he frowning?!!
This doesn't make sense, I'm so confused!
Does he like me?'
In that moment,I wished I reacted differently, like saying 'good morning Colbs!' and just cuddle him.

Colby's POV

I got up from my bed, walked to my closet and picked out: a black shirt that said 'No name' on it in red, it's my workout shirt, so I wore it very often. Then I took a pair of black ripped skinny jeans that had a chain on the side, then I grabbed some gray boxers and black socks.

I went to the bathroom to get changed, when I came back all dressed up, I saw Sam sitting on my bed, lost in his thoughts.

"Hey Sam, you can take my clothes. I mean your still wearing yesterday ones."
"Oh, o-okay" he said, still looking kind of nervous.

I went back to my closet, and picked out a blue hoodie that says 'take chances' in black in the front, and in the back it says 'now or never',
Then I picked out a pair of white skinny jeans 'the only pair of pants that wasn't black or gray'.
I gave him the clothes, he took them and went to the bathroom to get changed.

When he came back, I just smiled, seeing that the hoodie was big on him, making him adorable.

"What do you want for breakfast?
Are pancakes ok?" I said, snapping out of my thoughts of Sam.
"Yes".

We headed down stairs to the kitchen, were there where already two plaits filled with pancakes and a note that said 'hey boys, these are for you, I'm at work, also dad, Gage went somewhere with his friends, call me if you need anything, love mom'

I smiled more than I already was, knowing that I didn't have to make breakfast, and that we had the house all for our selves.

I sat down and tapped the seat that was next to me telling Sam to sit there, which he did.

While we were eating, I took one of Sam's pancakes and stuffed it in my mouth, l laughed as he did the same.
"Hey, that was my last one!" He said, still giggling. When he said that, I took one of my pankakes and brought it up to his mouth, him taking a bite, then another, and another, until he finished it. I can't believe that he let me feed him!

A while later, of just chilling, we decided to go to a park, were I went often to.

While we were walking, I slipped my hand in his, him squeezing mine back. His hand was so smooth and soft!
I loved his touch.

When we arrived, we let go of each other's hand, and sat on the swing's, just swinging and talking.

But then, I heard those voices, the voices of my 'friends'
I completely forgot that also they came here often.
What do I do?!

Friends POV

We went to the park that we always go to, and there was Colby with that little faggot.
He's a genius!
He tricked him, to make him come here!
And now that we're all here, were going to teach him a lesson.

Colby's POV

"Hahaha, good job Brock" I heard from behind me, making me and Sam get up, and he then clutched into me, making me want to protect this baby at all costs.
But before they came any closer, I picked Sam up, his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck, and just ran as fast as I could, apparently I'm so much faster than them, and Sam is really light, so he didn't slow me down.

I've lost them a long time ago, and I ran quite far, so I was just walking home, the blondie still in my arms, him having no intention of getting put down, and me with no intention of putting him down.

A while later we were home, no one there yet, I sat on the couch, him still in my arms.
" Hey Sammy, I promise that I'll never let everyone hurt you, and... I.... LOVE YOU!"
"I LOVE YOU to"
We both smiled at each other, then our lips slowly came closer and closer until we touched, our lips were melting onto each other, it felt like heaven, I then pulled away to breathe, and kissed again, more longer and more passionate.

"OMG I'm so sorry" a voice said, interrupting us.
"MOM!!" I yelled back.

__________________________

The end 😊
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's short or the ending sucked or it all sucked, but please vote and comment, and if you have any requests comment that and I'll probably do it.

Words: 1102

Follow me on Instagram? @iwuvsolby