Horny af

I'm back!!(I hope) Did ya miss me? 😘😏

warning: sexual content

Sam's POV

"Colby!" I called out.

Silence

"Colby!!!" I called out again.

Silence

"COLBY!!!" I called out once again.

"Ugh where is he" I said under my breath.

I got up from mine and my boyfriend's shared bed and started to look around the house, but I couldn't find him.

I took my phone out and called him.

C: Colby S: Sam

C: good morning baby!

S: No! Don't 'good morning baby' me!! I wake up expecting cuddles and kisses from you, and you're not even home!

C: I'm sorry, I just wanted to go out and buy something, and I didn't want to wake you up.

Silence

C: do you forgive me?

S: if you come back in less than five minutes, then yes.

C: ok, bye baby!

S: bye.

I hung up.

Since I just woke up, I went to the bathroom and did my business, got washed up, and other stuff.

Then I went to the kitchen and started to make waffles, when I heard the front door open.

"Hey baby *breathing heavily* " Colby said, about to wrap his arms around my waist.

"No, don't come close to me! Your covered in sweat!" I backed off.

"Oh come on! Not even a WiTtLe hUg?" He said the the last part in a playful voice, coming closer to me with his arms wide open about to hug me.

"I just took a shower!" I tried convincing him.

"But we could take a shower tOgEtHeR" He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Noo! Colbs, please! I just made breakfast for both of us, and it won't be good in a few minutes. So please just go take a quick shower and come here so we can eat waffles together!" I squeaked.

"Ugh your no fun. But ok, I'll go now" He laughed then headed to the bathroom.

I finished making the waffles then brought a big plate filled with them on the table and sat down.

I was about to pour some orange juice in my glass when I felt slightly wet, bare arms wrap around my waist lifting me up.

Of course, it was Colby.

He sat down on the chair that I was just sitting on, then sat me on his laps.

Then I realized that he was completely fucking naked!

"Colby!" I squeaked, while he started giving me wet kisses on the side of my neck.

"What" He smiled, his voice muffled up by my flesh.

I tried freeing myself from his grasp, but with no success.

He started taking all my clothes off and I kept trying to stop him from doing it.

I was now just left in boxers STILL trying to free myself.

He was about to get those off too when I said:
"Colby, please! Stop being horny, you know it never ends up well!"