into the woods

In this story Colby is 22, and Sam is 16, so if it's not okay with you then don't read this.

(Just wanna mention that my parents are 10 years different, and Sam and Colby are just 6, so it's not that much of a big deal)

Colby's POV

I was in the Trap house (RIP) board out of my mind, so I decided to go on a hike, it was hot outside, so I was going to go somewhere with trees, so there would be lots of shade.

I decided the place, it was kind of in the woods.

I packed the stuff that I was gonna take with me: water, food, change of clothing, just in case, flashlights, also just in case, my phone, and other few items.

I took the bag with all the stuff inside, headed out the mansion, and to my red car. I opened the trunk, threw my black backpack inside, sat in the drivers seat, and started driving.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A while later I arrived, I've never been to this place before, but I heard people say that it's pretty nice.

I took my backpack and started walking.

I kept having a weird feeling that someone was watching and following me, but every time I looked around, there was no one.

After around an hour, I decided to take a break, so I sat down, leaning my back against a tree, and took a bag of potato chips out of my backpack, opening it, and starting to eat, and.. Shoot, I have to pee!

So I got up and went a little further away from all my stuff, did my business, and went back.
"What the...! " I said out loud, to my self, seeing that the bag of potato chips wasn't there anymore.

I knew it, some kind of animal was following me this whole time, but luckily, that's not the only food I brought.

So I sat back down, and took a box of double-stuffed Oreos and started eating them, not minding what just happened, I mean, animal or human, doesn't change the fact that it was hungry!

A while later, I put all my stuff away, and started walking again, and just like before I felt watched and followed, was It still hungry? Did It want something else from me? Am I just imagining things?

So I stopped, and looked around.
"Come out, if you want something come over here!" I said in a sweet but loud voice, so It could hear me, even if It couldn't understand me.

And It did.. He did!
Omg, he was a beautiful boy, with blonde hair, sky blue eyes, pink plump lips, and light silky skin, I smiled at the amazing view, but.. He was way too young for me, it would be wrong, and he probably doesn't even like me, that though made me frown.

"I-I'm s-sorry" He stuttered, looking kind of scared, keeping his distance from me.
"Hey, it's okay, I won't do anything to you, don't be scared" I said sweetly.
"What's your name, darling?" I asked.
"S-Sam"
"You've got a beautiful name Sam!"
"T-thank y-you" He said quietly, while slightly blushing.
"W-what's y-your n-name? " He asked a while later.
"My name's Colby, darling" I said, and I couldn't help but smile the whole time, looking at the angel that was right in front of me.

"Now, why would a beautiful boy like you be in a place like this all alone?" I asked, a while later. And all he did, was cover his face with his sweater paws, trying to hide his blush, and that just made me go wild, I want him so bad, but this is so wrong, he looks so young!

"How old are you darling?" I asked.
"S-sixteen" He said, his voice slightly muffled by the sweater paws.
6 YEARS, HE IS 6 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!
Why couldn't he be a bit older?
What did I do to deserve this?

After a moment of silence, he started to walk away, so I wrapped an arm around his waist from behind, pulled him towards me, and said:
"Wait! Don't leave, please!"
"But I have to, please let go of me!" He said, trying to get me to let go of him.
"Can you at least tell me were you're going?" I asked.
"N-no!" He said, starting to panic. He looked really scared, so I let go of him.

He ran into the woods, and when he couldn't see me anymore, he slowed down. I followed him for about five minutes, hiding behind the trees, so he wouldn't see me,

until he entered a small, wooden, old looking, house. Wait, does he live in that thing?
Aww, poor baby!
Seeing that he lived in those conditions, made me want to take him to the Trap house, and spoil him with love, and anything else he wanted.

To be specific, I wanted to be his Sugar daddy- OMG, that sounds so bad, he's a sixteen year old boy, I sound like a fucking pervert!

A while later of me just waiting there, I decided to go in, so I knocked on the already destroyed door, if you can even call it that.
"H-hel-lo?" He said, sounding really scared.
"It's just me darling, don't worry" I then heard small footsteps come towards me, then the door opened, revealing the beautiful angel.
"W-why are y-you here?" He asked,
"Because I was worried about you!" I answered.
"Why?"
"Well.. Because you're a 16 year old boy, all alone, in the middle of the woods!!"

"Do you live here?" I asked in a sad voice.
"What? No, of course not.. " He said immediately.
".. I just come here when.. Ya k-know!"
"When what?"
"T-this is like, m-my 'happy p-place' " He whispered, looking at the ground.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

He brought me in his 'house' and talked to me about some problems he had with his parents at home.

"Aww I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, darling. What if I adopted you!" I said, hugging him.
"I wi-sh" He sobbed in my chest.

"Hey, what if you came to my house for now!?"
"R-really? Can I actually?" He looked at me with a look of hope and happens, in his eyes.
"Of course! Let's go now." I said, picking him up, baby stile.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I carried him to my car, put him in the passenger seat, and sat on the driver seat, starting to drive.

About 10 minutes later, he fell asleep, making me smile.

Half an hour later, we arrived at the Trap house. I parked the car,and looked at the beautiful boy, making me smile even more than I already was. I didn't want to wake him up, he was way too cute, but before he seemed excited to come here, so I started to shake him gently.
"Hmmm" He growled, squeezing his eyes shut, then flattering them open, making me giggle, and place a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"We're here darling!"

___________________________

Hehehe, there's a part 2, so stay tuned!!

Hope you enjoyed this, if u did, please vote.

Please comment, I really enjoy reading them. You can even comment the most random things ever, and I'll be happy!
Or, comment what you would like to read, and I'll write it: like if u want smut, fluff, or you have an exact story idea.

Love you all!!
Have a good day!
See ya! 😘😜❤💙。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)❤

Words: 1296

Follow me on Instagram? @iwuvsolby

If u follow me, please DM me, so I know that you read this fan fiction.💖