she's the one,, i think

welcome to my brand new story which shouldnt be surprising coz i seem to always make them. this story is link x ghirahim if you didn't read the title so please enjoy it and if you dont like it please leave because i don't appreciate hate commented all over my stories☺️ thanks love ya

enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small yet training to be a knight Hylian heard the familiar strumming of a harp. His beautiful sapphire eyes averted themselves towards the large Goddess Statue where he would find the girl whom he had taken a strong attraction towards. A smile beamed across his face as he ran towards the statue, noticing the girl straight away.

"Link!" Was his name. Slightly lazy but cheerful boy apart of Skyloft. "Could you hear my harp from down there?" She asked, and Link nodded his head, his smile still on his face.

"I could, and it was beautiful Zelda," Link answered, seeing her smile and giggle.

"Thank you." She started to play it again, leaving music to Link's ears as she did. He enjoyed listening to her; especially because it meant he got to spend time with her alone. If he wants to be a knight and go out with the chirpy blonde girl, then he would have to make himself seem like a lot in front of her.

-

"Has anyone seen my loftwing?" Link questioned to the people around Skyloft, wondering where his lovely crimson bird could be. Everyone shook their heads, knowing Link couldn't go off to the race without his loftwing to join him. Zelda was looking around for it, but she had no luck either. There was only one more group of people left who were taking part in the race, and Link headed over there.

"Groose, your buddy Link is here," his small navy haired friend, Cawlin, said to him. Groose turned around to see Link, quite agitated without his bird.

The obnoxious red haired started to laugh, shrugging his shoulders. "I have possibly no idea where it could be Link." Link frowned some more, pretty annoyed with him.

"Are you sure you didn't just do this to me because you want to win?" Link raised a brow as he asked him. Groose leaned his head and placed both his hands on his hips, smirking down at Link.

"That and I'm gonna be the one spending time with Zelda up on the Goddess Statue, getting her sailcloth. You must be out of your mind if you think you're getting it!" Groose continued to laugh, along with his friends, until a certain throat clearing ended the moment for them. Link saw Zelda and smiled again, but she wasn't here to have a chat with Link. Mainly she was interested in telling off Groose for what he had done.

"Listen up, Groose, if you think kidnapping Link's loftwing is going to get you up there with me then you must be out of your mind," she began, nudging him with her hand. "So, until we can find his loftwing, the race is cancelled for now." She walked off, and Groose was mad at Link for no reason.

"You're always taking her away from me! You're so annoying Link!" Groose and his friends walked off too, leaving Link to find his loftwing. Zelda then came running back over to Link, a smile on her face.

"Now, if you go looking for your loftwing on land, I'll look for it around the sky again. When you do find it, just have a fly around and I'll be with you in no time!" After that, Zelda ran off the edge and whistled for her navy loftwing, immediately searching for Link's one. Link sighed and began the search for his own, hoping to have luck.

-

Late at night, and Link still hadn't found his bird. The race had been cancelled due to not being able to find it and Zelda had to give up a few hours into the search in the sky. Link was depressed that he hadn't found it, because it wasn't in the normal hiding spot where Groose would've put it. Usually, it's past the water and by the waterfall, all locked up and can only come out when the ropes are sliced. He had saved his loftwing from that before, but now he didn't know. Groose told both Link and Zelda it was on another platform near the waterfall, but it wasn't.