confusion?

eeeeeek its getting closer to the main event

since im a horny writer im gonna add a small lil bit of smut yet its kinda masturbation instead sooo yeh whatever

enjoy it anyway losers

nah jk youre all winners unless youre a h8or;)

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda's body began to sweat as she ventured throughout the heat of the Eldin region. She wiped her forehead which was hidden under her bangs, stepping warily and making her way slowly through the region.

Link and Ghirahim, on the other hand, were both fine. They weren't inside the Earth Temple, but they were just outside it. Link killed the bokoblins that decided to live there freely, leaving him and Ghirahim to search the area and see if there were any goods there; but, in reality, it's a bokoblin home area, there would be no goods there.

Suddenly, Link felt a heavy weight collapse onto his shoulders, and his mood changed instantly. Ghirahim was busy staring at his own reflection in the shine of his blades, whilst Link walked over to the edge of the cliff and stared down at the bottom, noticing a small pink figure with a sort of yellow highlight at the top.

His heart sank, realising that she was searching for him and was getting closer as seconds forwarded past. In a flash, he turned to face Ghirahim, who was only just putting his sword away.

The flamboyant male saw the panic and terror in Link's face, approaching him quickly. "What's wrong, Skychild?" He asked.

Link pointed downwards, "she's here.. she's looking for me," he began, sniffling. "I-I want to go now.." The back of his gloved hand wiping at his eyes which were stirring with tears.

"It's okay.. where do you want to go?" Ghirahim hugged him soothingly letting the Hylian's head rest on his chest.

"Take me to Faron, please.." He sobbed, his eyes tightly closing. "My heart hurts, I can't stand it anymore."

Ghirahim wasn't wasting anymore time, taking them to Faron before that loathsome heartbreaker found them. (Well, loathsome to him anyway.)

-

Arriving shortly at the other region, Link continued to cry. The heartbreak may have been a few weeks back now, but now seeing Zelda looking for him just aches his heart, which can't handle anymore damage. Thankfully Ghirahim wasn't too self-absorbed to not care about him, comforting him as best as he could. He wasn't usually the one to take care of someone when they were hurt either physically or emotionally, but for some reason felt such a big urge to do so when it came to Link.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, we're away from her. She's not here.." Ghirahim took off Link's cap and rubbed his hands through his hair, trying to soothe him as much as he could. Link was starting to calm down, his cries becoming quieter and not as painful anymore.

It took a few minutes, but Link was ready to pull away and take in the Zelda free surroundings. The bright green grass, the large trees which extended themselves outwards to the sky, the bugs that crawled everywhere in search of hiding spots from humans that could crush them blindly with their feet, and so much more. So much beauty in just one forest, making the corners of Link's lips twitch and tug into a smile.

"I'm sorry you had to witness me in such an embarrassing state back there.. it's just, Zel-"

The white haired male placed a finger over his lips, shushing him. He let out a snicker and carefully took his finger away. "Perhaps it's best if we ignore that girl. She's causing my Skychild to be in pain! I can't let that happen, I want him to be happy." He caressed Link's face, stroking from his ear to his chin, leaving his hand there to tilt his head upwards and give a look of sympathy.