nighttime chills

guys im so sad i finished skyward sword yesterday :(

but its ok ive started twilight princess so its all good :)

oh yeh i put that photo up there because it matches this story part ;)))

anyway enjoy it :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nighttime in Skyloft always brought chills down people's spines, so most them stayed indoors for it. Some came outside, but they didn't stay out for long because it was too cold for them.

Except Link, who rarely ever went to bed at night anymore. The reasoning for this was because the girl he likes, Zelda, does not feel the same way as him. She said she's not interested in him more than a friend, and wouldn't want to get into a relationship anyway because they've been best friends since childhood. So, Link avoids her at all costs to prevent more of a heartbreak from the blonde. When dawn hit Skyloft, he would head to the Knight Academy and go to bed then, knowing Zelda would be awake at the very crack of dawn; there he would remain until the chilly night returned.

He had gotten his brand new green tunic officially however, claiming him as a Knight now. He enjoyed wearing those clothes, mainly because they kept him a little warmer a night. It didn't make him warm enough so that he wouldn't shiver, but it worked well.

My heart is broken.. I feel empty inside, like nothing matters anymore. I've liked her since we were about eleven or twelve years old, why would she do this to me? My life is... meaningless without her.

Link cried and shut his eyes, his legs dangling off of the edge of the loft where people run and call for their loftwings.

All of a sudden, a thought popped into his mind. It was that man again, Ghirahim. They met a few days back, before Link became heartbroken, and he hasn't seen him since. He opened his eyes and stared at the black starry sky he lived in, the thought of Ghirahim circulating his mind constantly. The way he spoke, his gentleman like features, his good looks-

No! He isn't hot! He's just narcissistic really. There's really nothing special about him.. honestly.

Link tried to brush the thoughts of him away, but they kept coming back to the front of his mind. Yet, it did help clear his head of Zelda a little bit, and the crying soon stopped.

A shiver then ran down his spine, the cold breeze picking up which made him curl his fists in and tense up, wondering if this was really worth it anymore.

Crack of dawn approached fast, and Link had accidentally fallen asleep on the ledge. He heard voices come from the gate of the Knight Academy, and he figured it was Pipit or something coming out early. He thought this until he heard that familiar female voice, and he became depressed from just hearing her. Quickly sneaking around to avoid her, he got inside and ran to his room, exhausted, heartbroken and cold. He fell face flat on his bed and began to cry again, knowing it would be so long to recover from this heartbreak.

"I honestly thought she.. loved me too.." He muttered into his now wet pillow, his eyes blood shot, face red and stained from all the crying.

He was crying loudly, but it was muffled into his pillow which didn't cover it that much as someone heard it. It was Fledge, the shy boy who always looks up to Link as a role model. Well, perhaps now isn't a good time to be looking up to him.

"Link..? You don't sound alright, what's wrong?" The shy boy asked from the other side of the door. Link sniffed heavily, lifting his head up and stared at his door.