you wont stop me, zelda

ugh i really just wanna write the smut but i gotta have a really good storyline first so ah

not like this "book" is any good anyway aha

whatever enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link lied on his bed, smiling at the thought of Ghirahim. At first, he was definitely on edge, but now that he's had a few encounters with him and gets to keep his beautiful cloak, nothing could get better for him!

He was going to fall asleep, but he heard a loud knock at the door, shaking him. "Whaaaaat?" He sounded very annoyed, forcing himself upwards to go towards the door, opening it lazily.

It was Zelda. Even though Link was still slowly recovering, the sight and sound of her was still hurtful. Alas, he did not let that get the best of him though.

"You look tired Link, when did you last sleep?" She asked in a concerned tone. He rubbed his eyes, looking at her with his eyes half lidded.

"I don't know.." It's not that he didn't sleep, it's just that he continuously kept waking up during his slumber as he had a repetitive nightmare.

He wasn't really sure what was going on, but there was just a specific part in all of his dreams that were the same: Zelda was threatening Link from seeing Ghirahim ever again.

He knew it wasn't real and that she didn't even know who Ghirahim was, but it was scaring him how much it could come true.

"Well, here are your clean clothes," she said, holding his folded and clean clothes to Link. He smiled, gently taking his washed tunic and placing it on his bed.

"Thanks," he replied. She turned to leave, but Link tapped her shoulder lightly. "Before you go, uh.. well, I'm gonna be on my loftwing alot today, like, you know, flying around, is that okay?" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and Zelda raised her eyebrows, one hand resting upon her hip.

"So, for the whole day, you're gonna be flying around on your loftwing?" She sounded puzzled, and Link nodded his head.

"That's right. The whoooole day."

"And you're just gonna be camping out on islands all day long until night?" She leaned her head forward, Link nodding again.

"Yes."

"And you're doing this on a minimal amount of sleep?" Zelda curled her lips and kept a strong and suspicious gaze on the Hylian opposite her.

"Yeah, I guess so," he answered. "It's alright though! I'll just take a nap in the Lumpy Pumpkin or something.." Zelda still wasn't buying this, even though he sounded honest about it.

"Just because?"

"Yeah."

Zelda pouted with her brows raised, still looking at Link. "I mean, if you say so. Then, by all means, go for it."

Link smiled and the Hylian girl walked out, shutting the door behind her which left Link to change back into his knight uniform and head down to the surface, not above it.

-

"I'm off," he muttered as he was ready to run off the edge and call for his beautiful loftwing to drop him down onto the surface. This time, however, he brought something that could lift him back up to the surface instead of having to use Ghirahim for help. He ensured he had it, then ran.

What he didn't know was that that same suspicious and curious Hylian from before was watching him, seeing where he was going. She was confused at first as to why he wasn't heading towards any islands or whatever, but then she realised he was going down to the surface again as his loftwing was going very low down, not further up.