the surface with fate

oof sorry its been like a month since last update but here i am (unfortunately)

enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anybody seen Link?" Zelda asked inside the Academy. Those around her shook their heads and shrugged.

"In his room?" Pipit suggested. The blonde was curious, and headed over to his room, her knuckle banging against the door.

"..Link?" There was no reply, and so she tried again. Still no answer after the second attempt, so she started to get worried.

"Not there?" Pipit asked once Zelda turned around from his door.

"No.." Zelda was quite worried, but didn't show it. Being worried for other's safety was good and all, but she didn't want to seem too worried.

Just then, the old lady came by with Link's lounge clothes, going to his room. She saw how confused people looked, and she raised an eyebrow. "What's going on? Is Link here?"

Zelda shook her head, "no, and he's not outside anywhere! I've looked all over the place for him, but no sign."

"Not on any of the lone islands?"

"Absolutely nowhere to be seen. He's really missing."

For the rest of the day, everybody was in a bad mood - even Groose. Nobody had an idea of where Link was, and had given up searching for him when it a little past noon.

However, Link was not missing, he was down at the surface with that gentleman, Ghirahim. He knew the surface was forbidden unless it was some sort of emergency or whatnot, but he honestly didn't care. Getting his mind off Zelda was his ticket to recovery, and so far it was working.

He wandered around down at Faron Woods and came across all sorts of new things since he had never been down there before. He was looking for Ghirahim, but could not find him anywhere yet, though he still had his soft red cloak and his cleaned green tunic on.

"Um, Ghirahim?" He called out. There was silence still, only the sounds of leaves being brushed the light wind and small little Kikwis that were scattered across it.

Link was alone for a while, until he found him. He saw the white outfit that he wore under the cloak and his soft white hair. Laughter then emitted from his throat, and he looked down at Link.

"I see you've found me, Skychild," he said with a smirk on his face. The Hylian's face lit up, and his ears perked once he saw him standing there.

"You've been here this long? Why didn't you come to me when I called for you all those times?" Link asked, shrugging.

The gentleman laughed again, disappearing in one quick flash then ending up behind Link, just like what he did when they first met. "It was a test. Oh, and another thing, how do you propose to get back on the surface?" Ghirahim pointed up at the blue sky, and Link's ears went back down. He really did not think this through at all.

"I uh, never really thought about that..." he muttered. He slipped off the cloak he was given and felt a small breeze hit him, but didn't make him cold.

"I knew you would just come down here without thinking of the consequences," Ghirahim said, taking his cloak back and putting it on himself. "Do you happen to have that sailcloth from Zel-.. I mean, the blonde girl in Skyloft?"

Link's heart sank and his ears went downwards this time. "..No, I do not..."

The gentleman lifted his chin up with his hand and made him look at him, and he smirked. "Don't worry, I'll get you back up there when you want to go back."