guilty pleasure

so maybe this is a smut? idk im just gonna write whatever comes to my head lol

also i finished skyward sword again and now im sad:( no more non canon ghiralink:((

whatever enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link debated whether heading back up to Skyloft or not, knowing he was in major trouble already because he wasn't supposed to leave. Ghirahim had gone shortly before as they both discarded of their small game of truth or dare and decided to go back.

I shouldn't go back, I sense something bad.

But he made a promise to Ghirahim that he would, well pretty much, touch himself over him every night now and get louder each time. How would he do that though? Surely one night Fledge's innocent mind would soon find out what noises they were exactly, not just 'night sweats' that he lied about. Besides, if he was getting louder, Groose and everyone else would probably hear him, so it was a risky dare that he was willing to go with.

Eventually the thoughts of being in trouble escaped his mind and he headed back to the sky, whistling for his loftwing to take him back home.

As he drew closer to his home in the sky, his heart sank when he knew that he would be scolded for leaving when he wasn't allowed to. What would Zelda be capable of exactly?

Here goes nothing...

Jumping off his loftwing and outside of the Bazaar, he could already see the workers of the place standing outside. They all seemed to notice the Knight coming down, moving out of the way to let him land.

Awkward tension hit Link like a ton of bricks when they all stared at him as a way to tell him: 'you're in biiiiig trouble'.

"Uh, hi," Link stuttered, lifting his arm up weakly to wave at them. All workers raised their eyebrows, eyeing Link.

"Good luck kid, you'll need it," the 'mechanic', Gondo, greeted back, patting Link on the back as he slowly walked past and towards the Knight Academy, holding his breath with every step he took.

Arriving outside the door, his shaky hand hovered above the door knob, seriously debating going back in or just going back to the surface and staying there for the rest his life.

No, just take it. I've had worse for sure, not that I can remember, but I've definitely had worse!

His mind literally said 'fuck it' and he opened the door, walking into the academy like he owned the place.

"Zelda!" Cawlin called out, and Link looked up at the short blue haired snitch that had recently been heartbroken.

"Shutup Cawlin, I could've gone to see her myself-"

"Don't move," Zelda said, thanking Cawlin quietly and dismissing him, leaving both her and Link alone in the hallway.

"H-hi," he stammered, giving Zelda the same awkward wave as he gave the workers of the Bazaar.

Nothing more but a hard slap to Link's face was what she responded with. The anger was so obvious that you could probably tell it from down on the surface.

"Don't just hi me and expect me to be nice in return!" She yelled, slapping his face again which caused him to wince and press the part of his face which was slapped hardly. "I can't believe you were selfish enough to leave again! We were all waiting for you so we could do something but instead you had to run away again because all you want to do is see that white haired demon!" Zelda's face was red and her fists were curled in tightly. Link still held a hand on where he was hit and furrowed his brows.