the aftermath

sorry its been like 462047years since this got last updated we're gonna get right back to it now its just quaratine makes me lazy and all i do is play video games all day what the hell

whatever hope you enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In panic, the Hylian sat up and gripped at his messy blond fringe that was still stuck to his forehead.

A glance down and he saw he was naked, and a blush crept onto his face; though, there was something missing - or should we say someone missing.

It was daylight, so that meant he was asleep ever since they finished as the sun barely cracked through his closed window.

"Ahh, where'd he go..?" Link muttered, looking at the floor and seeing the cloak draped off his bed and almost fully on the floor, meaning he had probably kicked it off himself during his long sleep.

It was late in the morning, but literally the entire academy was still asleep from how late they were up partying and celebrating last night from Zelda's coronation. Link though had been sleeping longer than everyone else, so perhaps this is why he had awoken before them all.

Anyway, Link didn't let his mind collect useless thoughts, the first thing he needed to do was bathe. Once that was all done, he would then try to remember what happened. Of course, being asleep didn't help, but he would try to remember what happened to Ghirahim. Why did he leave so suddenly? Where did he go? So many things Link needed to go over in the bath.

-

"Gods, my enitre body hurts," Link whispered as he ran the bath, getting ready to overflow it with bubble bath.

Did no one check on him? He tried so hard to remember, but nothing came to mind. He could only remember what happened with Ghirahim last night, then obviously passing out with him and then waking up in shock, alone and still naked.

As the bath continued to run, he covered his face with his hands, leaning against the circular tub and muffling a loud sigh. "I just want to know where he went and when he went. And if what I'm trying to think of actually happened after the party ended..." He grasped his locks again, watching as the bath continued to fill up to his satisfaction.

Something did happen, he vaguely remembers somebody coming in to check on him. Yet, his mine couldn't make it whether it was Zelda, Groose, Pipit or Fledge. Groose? Mainly because that pompadoured male was drunk and didn't know what he was doing; well, pretty much everybody was drunk at this point, maybe not Fledge as he was only light milk, not premier.

"Who was it?" The Hylian asked himself again, his brows furrowing in frustration.

His thoughts then crashed when a knock interrupted, and the voice was familiar.

"Link? You alright?" They asked from the other side of the door, sounding like they needed to freshen up. "It's me, Fledge."

Link worked that out from the moment he muttered 'hello?' from the other side of the door.

He forced his body up and wrapped his waist up with his towel, unlocking and opening the door for his roommate. "Morning, Fledge. Sorry, I really need a bath, I feel all gross. Think I spilt milk all over me."

Fledge smiled, "no worries buddy, I just knocked on your bedroom door and didn't hear a groan of annoyance, so I figured you'd be up here." He saw how tired Link was compared to him, even though he needed to freshen up himself.

"Hehe, here I am. Don't mean to hog the bathroom, you can wash your face real quickly if you need to-"

He raised a hand up to cut Link off, "no, it's alright. I'm just concerned about you after seeing you all passed out when the party ended last night."