BTS Jimin x Reader: Pepero Game

Anon: "Can you do a scenario with Rap Mon, Jimin, and V where you are on a show (you're also an idol) and the interviewer makes you two play the pepero game?" 

Part 2 of 3 of the pepero scenarios. I wasn't too confident in writing Jimin, and i feel it kinda shows?

Jimin x Reader Fluff
Word Count: 975

"Now then! Shall we head on to the next segment?" The MC said as the audience clapped. You were on an interview show with a few other singers. Leo from Vixx, Momo from Twice, and Jimin from Bangtan. "This is a new segment that we've added to the show. It's where viewers call in ahead of time and request something for you, the idols, to do. Let's listen to our first call."

"Ah~! Hello!" A crackly voice excitedly squealed through the recording. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe the call went through! Ummm, Jimin and Leo... Could you two play the pepero game with the other two on the show? I love you~!"

The crackling from the phone call ended and the MC gave Jimin and Leo a suggestive raise of the eyebrow. "So, the pepero game huh? Have all of you played it before?" Everyone but you nodded their heads. You had wanted to play it, but never have due to the fact that no one had offered to do it with you. "Oooohhh. Looks like someone is new to this game."

The audience laughed as you felt your face grow warm. Jimin and Leo were allowed to choose who they would play the pepero game with. Leo choose you while Jimin choose Momo. You had to admit, you were a bit jealous that Jimin had chosen Momo instead of you. Yes, Leo was gorgeous, but you have had a fancy for Jimin for a while now. Ever since the two of you were on another show together.

Although, in his mind it may make more sense that he had chosen Momo instead of you. Momo was younger than Jimin by a little over a year, while you were older than Jimin by at least a year so you were closer to Leo's age than Jimin's.

"Ok! As a recap of the game, for those in our audience or watching online who may not know about the pepero game, here's the rules. The two will have one pepero stick, and it will placed in one's mouth. The two will eat at the pepero and try to leave a certain amount left between them. Or, if thing's decide to get heated..." The MC smirked and looked at the four of you waiting, holding pepero sticks. "Then the two might just crash lips. But let's try to leave maybe... two centimeters of the stick left?"

"Maybe I can make him jealous instead?" You thought to yourself, smirking slightly. Leo and you were chosen to go first. Placing the pepero between lips, Leo then leaned closer to you. The two of you started of slowly, closing the distance between you. You felt Leo's lips gently touch yours before he bit down on the pepero. Biting down as well, you let the small amount left drop into your hand.

"Oooooh. I think we all thought the two of you wouldn't leave any left." The MC said, laughing and walking over to the two of you with a ruler. "And it is... one and a half centimeters! You two were close. Now for Jimin and Momo."

Looking over at the two you could see Jimin's eyes boring into you. "Is he jealous?" You thought. "He can't be. I'm older than him, he wouldn't even like me.... Would he?"

Jimin placed the pepero between his lips and Momo leaned into take the other end into her mouth. Instead of closing his eyes, or looking at Momo, Jimin instead had his eyes focused on you the whole time. Time seemed to go excruciatingly slow as the two's faces got closer. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, Jimin and Momo bit down on the pepero.

"Hmmm. This one is... One centimeter." The MC announced. Your face flushed with jealousy. He'd gotten closer to Momo than you had Leo. Even though it was about half a centimeter, it still got to you. "What is this? Do I sense jealousy and tension?" You shook yourself of the thoughts and saw the MC gesturing towards Jimin and you.

"N-no no no." You said, stumbling over your words and nervously laughing.

"Maybe the two of you should play the game then?" The audience roared with approval at the suggestion. Head hanging slightly in embarrassment, you walked over to sit beside Jimin. He put the pepero between his lips and when you almost had your own lips around it he moved it up and down, hitting you in the face with it and smiling like a little kid afterwards.

He did this a few times until you finally reached up and lightly grabbed the stick so he wouldn't be able to move it. Finally able to put your lips on the stick the two of you were at a stand still. Neither you nor Jimin made the first move to start the game.

Jimin then suddenly started the game, eating about halfway through the stick before you are even able to move up it at all. He slows down as his lips begin to lightly touch yours. Your body temperature raises and you open your eyes to look into his. Even in his eyes he has that suggestive smirk that can make your heart flutter.

You gain a bit of courage and tilt your head, closing the distance between the two of you even more. The fact that Jimin also continues to press his lips against yours tells you that he's not going to bite down and leave any left. And you're right.

Once your lips are locked with his, he pulls back, biting down on the pepero and eating it. His signature smirk spread across his lips. "Maybe we should play this game more often." Jimin whispers into your ear before turning back to the audience, leaving you blushing and slyly smiling at the floor.