BTS Jungkook x Reader: Confessions

"can I have an imagine where you've known BTS for as long as you've known and they all like and ask you who do you like and you say Jungkook." Here you go. :) I hope you like it.

Jungkook x Reader

Word count: 867

You looked at your friends surrounding you and asked yourself how could you ever be so lucky? The men surrounding you were known to most of the world as BTS, but to you, they were your best friends. You had grown up with Taehyung. He was older than you by two years and acted like an older brother to you, always defending you from the bullies, and being there for you when you were down. As soon as you found out he was debuting with a group you had been overly happy for him and he'd started inviting you to come over to the dorms in the beginning. Now, you were over there every day. They were like family to you. Jin taking you in like you were one of the boys, Suga showing you his new beats he created, Hoseok showing off new dance moves, and the maknae line always yelling and playing around.

They would often invite you over for movie night, usually playing a horror movie to scare you, Hoseok, and Jimin. You would usually sit between Jungkook and Taehyung during these movies for Yoongi and Namjoon would poke you or make a sudden loud noise during a part where the suspension was built up. Taehyung and Jungkook however would let you cling to them when you were terrified.

Today however they weren't watching a movie, instead choosing to watch a drama known as "It's Ok, That's Love." It's one that you've already seen but you didn't mention that since it had been a while since you had seen the boys.

You opened the door to their dorm with a spare key they'd given you and took your shoes off at the door.

"Y/N~!" You heard a screeching Taehyung yell out your name as he engulfed you in a gigantic bear hug. You smiled and greeting the other members as they all came over and gave you a hug, asking you if you wanted anything to drink and eat. Declining you sat on the couch between Jungkook and Taehyung.

As the drama started you made yourself comfortable by placing your legs across Taehyung's lap and leaning back against Jungkook. Unconsciously Jungkook had moved his arm from behind your back and wrapped it behind you and over the back of the couch, allowing you to seem more like you were cuddled up to him than leaning.

The boys watched a few episodes before deciding that it was late and they should order take out, pausing the show and seeing what everyone wanted. After a good minute of debating, everyone decided to get the fruit chicken that Jin had recently tried. Jin went off to call in the order, leaving the boys to talk amongst themselves.

"Hey, Y/N." Jimin called out to you.

"Yeah? What is it?" You asked, sitting up and taking your legs off Taehyungs legs.

"Well you've known us for a while and well," a mischievous smile that made you a little anxious spread across his lips. "It's time we ask you the ultimate question."

"Which one of us is your bias Y/N~" Hoseok cooed, leaning closer from his spot on the other side of Jungkook. Hesitating for a second you looked down at your hands. You'd never thought of an answer to that question before. "You're hesitating. It's me isn't it?"

Smiling a little you shoved him a little and laughed. "Don't flatter yourself Hoseok." The others exploded into laughs and then became quiet, waiting for your answer. "You guys don't actually want to know, do you?"

"We do!"

Sighing you sat back against the couch and thought back across all your memories about who you gravitated towards in the group. Sure you gravitated towards Taehyung but that's because you'd known him for so long, and he was too much like a brother to be your bias. Then there was Jungkook. He was the closest to you in age, only a month or two older than you, and you two were fairly close as friends. Whenever you and the boys paired up, you ended up with Jungkook if Jimin hadn't claimed him first. Looking at it now, the answer was obvious to you.

With your eyes still glued to the floor you half whispered out the answer. "Jungkook."

The room stayed silent for a few seconds and you could feel Jungkook tense up slightly next to you. That was until Hoseok and the other erupted into cheering and laughing, tackling the poor boy in a fit of excitement.

"I told you Jungkookie!" You heard Jimin yell, pulling the boy up to his feet. "This boy likes you too." Jimin winked at you, pushing Jungkook forward.

"Hyung!" Jungkook's face was bright red as he glanced over to you and rubbed his neck shyly.

"Is he serious Jungkook?" You asked gently, smiling a little at him. He simply nodded back at you, too embarrassed to say anything.

"Ask her!" Taehyung whispered, pressing the boy towards you a bit more. Shooting Taehyung a look he giggled and lead the rest of the boys out of the room, leaving you and Jungkook alone.

"Um... Y/N..."

"Hm?" You stepped closer to him, meeting his eyes with yours.

"Will you be mine?"

"Yes."