VIXX Doing a photoshoot with their crush

Anon: " Can you please do a vixx reaction of where they have to do a music video or photo shoot with their crush and they have to physically be close to them? I you do this then thank you"

Hakyeon / N:

Hakyeon would be doing a scene for a music video where he had to grab her wrist and pull her in close. While, it was a pretty angst filled scene, Hakyeon would feel nothing but fluffy feelings inside. Since he's done some acting, he'd know how to keep his face void of these feelings, but as soon as the filming was over he'd probably run to his dongsaengs and tell them about what happened.

Taekwoon / Leo:

Taekwoon would be the master of hiding his emotions as he had to do a fairly intimate photoshoot with another idol who happened to be his crush. They would be in a pose where he had his arms wrapped around their waist, and their head resting on his chest, when he almost broke. Taekwoon would be staring down at them when they lifted their head. At that moment a blush would spread across his cheeks as he asked for a break to pull himself back together.

Jaehwan / Ken:

Ken would be a fluffy puppy the whole time and would probably have no problem flirting with his crush the whole time. Flashing smiles and winks from across the studio when the stylists called them back to change makeup and outfits for the MV shoot. By the end of the shoot, he'd definitely have their number.

Wonsik / Ravi:

Wonsik, I feel, would be a nervous wreck on the inside but barely show it on the outside. During the MV shoot, he'd have to lay his head in his crush's lap as they leaned down to kiss him on the forehead. This scene may take a few times to shoot as Wonsik would break character in a fit of nervous giggles.

Hongbin:

Hongbin would be the one to be a nervous wreck on the inside and outside I think. During the photoshoot the camera man would get a bit flustered towards Hongbin as he had a nervous expression plastered on his face often. Hongbin would try and shove his emotions back and pull himself together, but then he'd see his crush giggling at him. That would cause the deep blush to cover his features as he ducked away.

Sanghyuk / Hyuk:

Hyuk would be the one to try and act cocky about doing the MV shoot with his crush when he was around his hyungs. But, as soon as he's actually filming he'd break down into the adorable puppy that he is. He'd talk himself up in the dressing room, and once he laid eyes on his crush an immediate blush would cover his features. Hyuk would get through filming smoothly without much stopping or reshooting. But, you best know that once he was done his hyungs would be on the sidelines waiting to tease him.