BAP reaction to you immitating Yongguks Aegyo

I wrote this when it was about to be Yongguk's birthday about 3 years ago maybe? I hope you enjoy~!

Yongguk

Yongguk would immediately break into that signature gummy smile of his before he starts laughing. You'd done it to get him to cheer up while he was working on music. Gently, he'd pull you down to sit on his lap and bury his head in your neck. Yongguk would be smiling as he thought to himself about just how lucky he was to have you.

Himchan

Himchan would have fallen over from laughing in .2 seconds. He already finds it hilarious when his hyung does it, but seeing you do it would be even funnier to him. Encouraged from his deep filling the room, you'd continue to do it until Himchan was begging you to stop. When you did, he'd pull you close and ruffle your hair, making a comment on how cute you were.

Daehyun

Daehyun, I feel, would die of laughter like Himchan would. Only, instead of falling, he'd drape himself around you so you couldn't move. Calming down, he'd ask you where that had come from, secretly hoping you'd do it again.

Youngjae

Out of all the boys, Youngjae would be the one to look completely and utterly done with you before he finally broke down into a bright smile. He'll pull you close into a hug, kissing the top of your head, and teasingly tell you not to do it again.

Jongup

Jongup would bust out into a bright smile. A few chuckles may escape his lips before he went back to whatever he'd been working on before. Pouting because you hadn't gotten his full attention, you moved closer to do it again. Before you could even start, Jongup quickly pulled you down to kiss him. "Let me finish this, then I promise I'm all yours."

Juhong / Zelo

Juhong would bust into all smiles and laughs at you imitating his eldest hyung. Taking out his phone, he'd ask you to do it again. And with no shame you did. That video would become one of the many that Juhong cherished and looks at when he's missing you.