EXO Sehun X Reader: Sick Days

Anon: " can I have a cute fluff scenario with sehun? You're his girlfriend and he comes home from dance practice to find you're sick so he takes care of you? Thank you!" This is my first EXO x Reader scenario like this. I'm not promising it will be the best because, while I've known EXO and listented to EXO ect. since they debuted, I don't know the individual members minus members like Lay, Xiumin, Suho, and maybe Chanyeol. But I tried my best on this and I hope you like it. :) And I'm sorry this is out so late!!! ㅠnㅠ

Sehun x Reader: Fluff
WORDCOUNT: 896

You looked at the clock, wondering when your boyfriend, Sehun, would come back from his busy day of dance practice. When he had left in the morning you had had a small sniffle, but now you had the full on flu. Back and joints aching continuously from fever, throat sore and scratchy, constantly shivering no matter how many blankets you piled up, and your nose forever dripping like a faucet.

"He should be home soon..." You thought to yourself, leaning over to grab the thermometer off of the coffee table. Sticking it under your tongue, it felt like forever for it to finally beep.

102.

Groaning, you slowly lifted yourself off of the couch and slowly made your way to the kitchen at a snail's pace. "Where's the tea..." You whispered to yourself, opening the cabinets and standing on your tiptoes to peer in. "Why did he have to put it all the way up there." The tea was on the top shelf of the cabinet, just out of your reach. Dropping your makeshift blanket cape, you climbed on top of the counter and reached for it. Once you had it you started to make your way back down, but you lost your balance and ended up falling backwards.

"Y/N!"

Strong hands caught you and stopped you from falling back on the floor. "Y/N! What were you thinking?" Sehun asked you, standing you up.

"I wanted to get the tea down." You replied, your voice almost completely gone.

"Are you ok?" He placed his hand on your forehead. "You're burning up." You gave him a half smile and walked back over to the stove to put water on to boil.

"I think I just got the flu." You half expected him to act a little disgusted and tell you not to give it to him, but infact he did the opposite.

"I'm sorry Jagiya." He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close. "You go sit down and I'll fix you your tea. Is there anything else you want?" You thought to yourself as he lead you over to the couch.

"Some kongnamul guk sounds amazing right now..."

"I'll see if Kyungsoo can make you some." Sehun started to pull out his phone.

"No, don't make him do that." You whined. "It's already late, and you look exhausted so he must be too."

Sehun ignored you and texted Kyungsoo, asking him if he could bring you some kongnamul guk. He helped you cover yourself back up in the million blankets you had on the couch and disappeared into the kitchen to make your tea.

You smiled to yourself at how sweet he was being. Sehun could be a spoiled brat at times, but when you were sick he did a complete 180 and was the sweetest he could ever be. Seeing him at times like this was when you remembered just how much you loved him. Nuzzling your nose under the blankets, you closed your eyes and dozed off.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey... Y/N. Wake up." A soft voice called. Slowly opening your eyes, you looked up into Kyungsoo's round puppy like eyes. "I brought you kongnamul guk."

"You didn't have to." You whined, rubbing your eyes and sitting up.

"Well Sehun texted me and asked for it since you're sick. I didn't mind making it. Maybe it'll help you feel better soon." He smiled at you like a father would a sick child and handed you the container of soup and a spoon.

You took a sip of the soup, the warm broth helping you feel better already. "This tastes amazing. Thanks Kyungsoo!"

"You're welcome. Just feel better soon so you can come back to the dorms with Sehun. All the boys miss you." Kyungsoo stood and ruffled your hair before nodding at Sehun and leaving.

"Hey sleepy head." Sehun said, sitting beside you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better after I fell asleep. How long was I out?"

"Maybe an hour? You looked like you were sleeping really well so I didn't want to wake you until Kyungsoo came." He laid his chin on your shoulder and laid a few kisses on your neck as he waited patiently for you to finish your soup.

Once you were done eating you leaned over and sat the container on the coffee table.

"Do you need anything else?" Sehun asked.

"No. I'm ok for now I think." You replied. Sehun pulled at your waist lightly, trying to get you to lay back against him. "Sehunnnn. I don't want to get you sick."

"I don't care if you do. All that matters to me is your health, not mine." Sighing, you allowed Sehun to pull you back. The two of you adjusted until you were in a comfortable position. He was sitting, leaning back slightly against the arm of the couch, with you laying between his legs. Smiling a little, you turned your head until your ear was resting against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

You started to fall asleep again, lulled by the sound of his heartbeat. "I love you Y/N. Please feel better soon." Sehun whispered, laying a kiss on the top of your head. Smiling, you closed your eyes and snuggled your head down into his chest, letting sleep take over you.