Got7 Reaction to coming home to see you waited up for them

Anon: "How about a Got7 reaction to their girlfriend staying up all night just to see them because she missed them?"Here you go Anonie! I hope you like it, and that it doesn't sound like it repeats itself to much! <3

Mark:

This boy would be so touched that you waited up all night just to see him. Coming in to see you struggling to fight sleep, Mark would smile and pick you up from the couch to bring you to your bed. Laying you down, he'd kiss you on your forehead and tell you to go on to sleep and that he'd join you in a few moments.

Jaebum / JB:

Jaebum would be sneaking into the house, trying to make as little noise as possible, thinking you were asleep. He'd hear the TV and chuckle to himself, thinking you left it on, only to find you awake on the couch. When you got up to greet him, he'd teasingly scold you for staying up so late. But as soon as he heard your reasoning he'd melt inside and pull you close to him.

Jackson:

Jackson would smile as soon as he laid eyes on your form slumped in a kitchen chair, waiting for him. If you had already started to doze off he would take a few seconds to admire you, trying to stop himself from squealing at how cute you looked. After a few moments, he'd wake you up enough to guide your stumbling figure into the bedroom.

Jinyoung / Junior:

Jinyoung would walk into your shared apartment to be met by your arms wrapped tightly around him. Giving you a small smile he'd ask if you waited up for him. At your nod he would sigh, setting down his stuff, the proceed to walk you back to your room with your arms still wrapped around him. Once you were laying down he sat on the edge of the bed, gently moving stray hairs behind your ear as you drifted of into sleep.

Youngjae:

The first thing to great this boy would probably be Coco, let's be honest. Youngjae would pick up the dog, trying to shush her before walking towards your room. On his way, he saw a figure slumped over in one of the chairs in the living room. Walking closer, he saw that it was you, obviously having failed at waiting up for him. He'd smile his precious smile and replace you for Coco in his arms as he carried you to the bedroom.

BamBam:

BamBam would come home to find you lying awake on the couch watching one of their latest performances on the TV. Smiling, he'd jump over the back of the couch to sit beside you, while succeeding in scaring you. Laughing, he'd pull you close to him and ask why you hadn't gone to bed yet. You'd reply, saying you waited up for him, and he'd hide a smile from you as he nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. The two of you would cuddle on the couch and not even make it to bed before the two of you had fallen asleep.

Yugyeom:

I feel like Yugyeom would come home tired from practice and being with his hyung's all day long. He'd be dragging his feet, looking forward to nothing more than curling up in bed with you by his side. It'd be a pleasant surprise when he heard your voice softly calling out to him. He'd turn to you, noting the tired look that overtook your features. Winding his arm around your waist, he'd lead you to the bedroom without a word coming from the two of you. You noted how he was practically asleep before his head even hit the pillow and smiled to yourself, kissing the top of his head and following him into dream land.