Chapter 2

You woke up the next morning with arms around your body, holding you close. You were facing Taehyung when you woke up and it kind of shocked you for a moment.

 You were admiring his features but then your phone began to ring. Taehyung woke up and you two were looking into each others eyes for a couple seconds.

 You completely forgot your phone was ringing until he said with a deep, raspy voice, "Are you going to answer your phone?" 

You quickly got up and grabbed your phone and answering it. 

"Hello?" 

*Dad- Where are you?! It's past noon and you aren't here!!* 

"I-I'm sorry I'll be home in 5 minutes!" 

Your dad then hangs up the phone and you put it back on the nightstand. 

"Was that your dad?" Taehyung asks still laying down. You sigh, "Yeah I have to go home.."

 He rubbed his eyes and got up. "You can change in here real quick. I'm gonna go downstairs." 

You picked up your clothes and say okay. You changed really quick and then left the clothes Taehyung let you borrow on the bed, grabbing your phone and walking downstairs. 

"Alright I'm going to go now." Taehyung nods and you say with a shy smile, "Oh and before I leave, thanks Taehyung.." 

He looks at you and smiles, "Yeah, anytime." You then leave his house and start walking to yours.

 You open the door to your home and see your parents sitting in the living room. As you're about to go upstairs your mom says, "And where do you think you're going young lady?"

 You look at her and say, "To my room?" She chuckles, "Get in here now."

 You slowly walk into the living room watching as your parents stare at you. 

"Where were you just before you got here?" your dad says in a strict tone. 

You didn't know what to say. You could either tell them the truth or lie and say you were at the library or something.

 Your parents would probably go nuts if they found out you stayed the night with a boy, especially in his own bed! 

You decide to lie and say smiling, "I was at the park down the street!" 

Your parents seem to sigh in relief and you hoped that they wouldn't find out about the night before. 

"Alright well that's good. However, you didn't finish putting your clothes away so you need to do that. You have school tomorrow as well so I want your room clean." Your mom says.

 You nod your head and go upstairs to finish your room.

NEXT DAY

You wake up and get ready for school.  You were kind of nervous but also excited for the day. 

"Honey! Come downstairs breakfast is ready and if you don't hurry you're going to be late!" 

You hurry up and head downstairs grabbing your backpack and phone.

 After you ate your breakfast you quickly ran out the door saying your goodbyes to your parents and then rushed to the bus. 

Your parents could drive you to school but they say they need to get ready for work around the same time your school starts.

 You finally got to school and there were so many people there. 

You got looked at by many people as well. Mostly guys but you didn't care.