Chapter 6

You were unsure on what was happening, but you knew it was nothing good. As you went to turn around and leave, Cindy and Yuki shut the door and lock it. You sigh in annoyance.

"What do you want now Jennie." 

She glares at you and walks up to you. 

"Who the hell said you could talk to me like that!" 

You chuckle and look her dead in the eyes. 

"I did." 

She slaps you across the face and your head jerks to the side.

 "Well you're wrong." 

You slowly look at her again and give her a bright smile.

 "My apologies, I had no idea." 

She looks at you confused and you say again, this time you tilt your head without a smile. 

"But then again, who the hell said you can go to my house?" 

She looks to the side. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.." 

You step forward to her, making her back up a bit.

 "Oh I think you know exactly what I'm talking about and I want to know why you were talking to my parents." 

She smirks and steps forward towards you, catching you off guard. 

"I don't have to tell you shit. You're nothing but a slut." 

You stay quiet, tears beginning to form again.

 "Aw, cat got your tongue? Then let me ask you this, why the hell were you with my boyfriend last night. Not only did you sleep with him, but you also had the nerve to come to school wearing his clothes!"

 Your mouth dropped, you didn't know what to say. You didn't think Yoongi and Jennie were dating. This made you mad, not only at Jennie, but at Yoongi as well. You were so upset that you didn't know what you were saying anymore and it could get you in trouble again.

 "Maybe you should control your boyfriend then." You spit out. She looks over at Cindy and Yuki and nods.

 They come over to you and hold you against the wall again. However, instead of slapping you, Jennie punches you across the face, opening up the same cut on your lip from before. 

"That's for talking to me disrespectfully." 

She punches you again, causing your cheek the bleed, making you dizzy. 

"That's for sleeping with my boyfriend." 

She punches you one last time but once she does Cindy and Yuki let go of you and you drop to the floor, on your knees. You stare at the floor, not letting a single tear drop from your eyes. 

"If I catch you and Yoongi hanging out again, I'll make your life hell. Understand?"

 You don't respond and Yuki pulls your hair back, making you face Jennie. 

"She asked you a question." 

Cindy says standing next to Jennie. 

You spit blood out of your mouth and say coldly. 

"Fuck. You." 

Yuki lets go of your hair and Jennie drags you to the toilet, shoving your face in the water. I'm definitely taking a shower once I get home. You thought to yourself. She holds your face under the water for almost 10 seconds and you put your hands on the seat trying to pull yourself up.