Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

Yoongi walks back into the room, closing the door behind him. I stand up and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey, you okay kitten?" 

I nod and look up at him. He places his hand on the side of my cheek and kisses my lips. 

I then realize he was still in his towel, and blush a bit. 

"Aren't you going to change Yoongi?" 

He chuckles and looks in my eyes. His eyes were filling with lust again and I wasn't up for another round. I was exhausted because of him. 

"Why? Does it bother you?"

I shake my head. 

"I'm just tired. I don't really want another round right now."

He pouts and kisses my forehead. 

"It's okay babe, I understand. I'll change and then we can go to bed."

I nod and walk over to his bed as he grabs his clothes and changes in the bathroom. I soon feel warmth surround my body and I turn to face Yoongi. He holds me close to him. 

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too."

Yoongi's POV

*A week later*

Things between me and y/n we going pretty good but I still haven't told her about Jennie and I. 

I had to tell her soon because if I don't it'll only hurt her more.

"Hey babe~"

Jennie walks up to me at my locker and kisses my lips. She disgusts me. 

"What do you want?"

Jennie gives me a glare as I reply coldly. She steps closer to me and kisses my neck. 

"I want you, baby~"

She gets to the sensitive spot on my neck and kisses it harshly, almost leaving a mark. She pulls away and pulls down the collar of my shirt. 

"What the hell is this?!"

Shit. She must've noticed all the hickeys y/n had given me. 

"What is what?"

She scoffs, pulling me into the bathroom and locking the door. 

"Don't play dumb with me Yoongi. Who's the bitch that did this to you?!"

She unbuttons my shirt, revealing every single mark on my collarbone. I couldn't stop her from doing this because of our parent's contract with each other. She turns me around, taking off my shirt completely and looks at the scratch marks on my back. 

"What the fuck.."

She stands in front of me and I feel her hand go across my face. 

It stung a bit, but I was used to it.

 I hung my head low as she scolded me. I just wish my life could be normal. If it weren't for my damn dad leaving my mom for Taehyung's mom. He only wanted her for the money. 

"Let me guess. It was y/n who did this to you huh?"

I stayed silent with my head hanging low, and on the verge of tears.

"That fucking bitch.." 

I hear her heels click along the tiled floor and the door closing. I slid down the wall and hug my knees, letting tears fall out of my eyes. At this moment I didn't care if anyone saw me crying. I only cared about what would happen to y/n.