Part 12

After drinking for hours, most of the boys had fallen asleep just like Taehyung. The only ones still awake were you, Yoongi, Jimin, and Seokjin.

However, Seokjin was nearly close to passing out as was Jimin.

You and Yoongi were drunk beyond belief. Laughing and giggling at the dumbest things.

 Laughing and giggling at the dumbest things

(A/N: okay that's cute)

It started to get to quiet and you thought about how Taehyung was feeling. It made you wonder why someone would cheat on someone so amazing. 

"Who'd Olivia cheat on Taehyung with?" you ask hesitantly, looking towards Yoongi and taking a sip of Soju.

He squints, thinking while taking a sip of his soju as well.

"I'm don't really know to be honest, but I'm not sure if I want to ask him either y'know?"

You nod, "It just surprises me that someone would cheat on someone like him.."

Yoongi looks at you, furrowing his brows.

"What do you mean by, someone like him?"

You shrug, finishing your drink. 

"I don't know, he's just so nice and good looking.."

It takes you a moment to realize what you had just said and you widen your eyes, looking towards Yoongi, mouth open a bit.

"Oh?", Yoongi says walking towards you.

"I-I didn't mean to say that.." 

You scoot back a bit, hitting your back against the wall as he crouches down to meet your level.

"He's good looking huh?", he says just above a whisper, mover closer to your face.

You gulp, not saying anything.

"Cat got your tongue?" 

Your cheeks heat up as he analyzes your face. He chuckles.

"You look cute when I make you nervous kitten."

He moves closer to you, pressing his lips against yours.

He sits down next to you, not breaking the kiss and signalling you to sit on his lap so you do so.

The kiss starts to get more sloppy and you both were beginning to feel more and more needy for each other.

He kisses your neck, leaving dark purple marks on your delicate skin as you let out soft, shaky breaths.

"Y-Yoongi.."

"Hm?"

"We can't do this right now..n-not in front of everyone.."

"Oh?", he looks up at you smirking, "Doesn't that make things more exciting?"

You were about to speak, but then Seokjin says tiredly, "Yoongi go do that somewhere else. I don't wanna have to hear you two right here." 

You and Yoongi both look at Seokjin, faces red.

"You heard me, go on.", he says motioning you two to leave the room so you and Yoongi get up and leave the room. Seokjin laughing at you as you walk past pouting.

(A/N: Ahhhh, hi! I haven't had time to update lolol. There may be a part 3 to this chapter, but I might just move on. Anyways, sorry it isn't very long. I had to speed write this. I hope everyone is doing well and is staying healthy! Have a nice day/night! <3)