Part 10

*Narrator's POV*

It's been a few days since you had told Yoongi about your arranged marriage and how you knew about his. You were both doing just fine and hung out like usual. 

In fact, you two were going to go on a date tonight. Yoongi wouldn't tell you where, but you just hoped it wasn't too expensive or fancy. You were more into stay-at-home dates or really simple ones. 

You walked through the school hallways passing a couple of fights, but by now it was pretty normal. However, one fight made you stop.

The voice sounded so familiar.

 Was it Yoongi?

You walk towards the grunting and arguing between the two people fighting, but it wasn't Yoongi. 

It was Taehyung.

You watch as he takes another swing at someone you didn't know. 

"Taehyung stop!!" 

You look to the right and see his girlfriend Olivia with tears streaming out of her light brown eyes, as she tries to pull him off of the other dude.

You sigh as you watch the scene. You wanted to help her stop Taehyung, but you know he wouldn't fight someone for no reason so you decide to let it happen. 

Just then you see two other guys come up and break up the fight. 

Taehyung looks at the guys confused as he wipes blood from his lip.

"Seokjin? Namjoon? What are you guys doing here?"

"Jungkook told us you were here.."

It took you a moment, but then you realize that those were the guys Hoseok had told you about. 

You walk up to Taehyung laughing a bit. "You look like shit."

Taehyung chuckles, still filled with adrenaline from the fight, "Sorry you had to see that."

Just then Olivia goes to him.

"Baby are you okay oh my god?!"

He scoffs.

"Don't baby me. We're done."

Olivia stands there speechless, with tears in her eyes.

"B-but..-"

"I said, we're done."

You look at him and then at his friends, who were just as confused as you were.

What just happened?

After school

You sit at your vanity as you do some simple makeup for your date in about 20 minutes. You were pretty excited about it because Yoongi hadn't told you what the date was going to be. 

He had given you the address and time on when to go, but you weren't sure what to wear. You hear your doorbell ring and luckily you finished your makeup.

Your parents weren't home as usual so you went and answered the door. 

No one was there.

That's weird...

You close the door, go back upstairs and get dressed. 

You call a cab and walk outside into the cold weather to wait for it. The cold breeze making your hair flow in the wind. 

When the cab arrives you hop in and go to the address Yoongi had sent you. 

You get out of the cab and it drives away. Then you see Yoongi standing there. 

He gives you a smile and says, "Close your eyes." 

You do so and he covers your eyes as well so you wouldn't peak.

You two walk for about a minute and then he says while uncovering his hand from your soft face "Okay, now open.." 

You open your eyes and see an empty drive-in theatre with a car parked filled with food and drinks, pillows and blankets, and round fairy lights on the inside.

Yoongi puts his hand on his neck chuckling a bit. "I'm sorry if this is bad or anything, I'm just new to relationshi-"

You kiss him on the cheek, smiling. "I love it."

His face turns bright red and he smiles back. 

"So what should we watch?"

"A scary movie."

He laughs at your response, "You want to watch a scary movie? Are you sure?"

You nod and he shrugs, "Okay! I guess we're watching a scary movie then!"

A few hours later

You and Yoongi watched 2 movies already and are cuddling, well spooning to be exact.  You both ate all of the snacks and drank all the drinks.

You turn and face Yoongi and he looks at you as well.

"Thank you for this."

He tilts his head a bit, "For what..?"

You smile. "For this date. It's amazing and I love it."

"Well, I have another surprise at my place." He kisses you softly, "But of course it's amazing I'm a genius."

You laugh, "According to Hoseok, your friend Namjoon is a genius."

"Well, I can't disagree with that."

You both laugh and continue your date. You wanting to go home as well to see what he has in store for you that night.

Hello! I apologize for how short this is.. I'll try and write another chapter soon since I'm on spring break! I hope you all have an amazing day!!