Part 11

The two of you are on your way back to the house, Yoongi's hand on your thigh and your hand on top of his hand. (A/N: if that makes sense lmao)

He pulls into the driveway and you both walk inside. However, when you walk inside you see all of the friend group sitting down in the living room, trying to calm down what seems to be a drunk Taehyung.

"Taehyung..? What's wrong?" you say with worry on your face, crouching down next to him.

"Heyy, y/n you made it~!" he replies, slurring on his words.

You smile a bit, looking towards someone who had broad shoulders and a good sense of fashion.

"What's wrong with him? Why's he drunk?" you ask the boy.

"His girlfriend cheated on him."

Yoongi sits down on the recliner, opening a bottle of alcohol taking a drink of it.

"Yoongi," you say looking at him, "You said you had something planned earlier. What was it?"

His cheeks turn a light shade a pink and he looks away, taking another sip. 

"There are too many people here, we have to wait.."

All the boys, except Taehyung who was passed out now, looked at you trying not to laugh at your cluelessness.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

Everyone then bursts out laughing and Yoongi smirks at you while drinking his bottle of alcohol.

"You guys are weird.." you say laughing along.

Yoongi gets up walking to the fridge again, bringing out a box of alcohol.

"You guys should introduce yourselves to her," he says placing the box on the coffee table.

"Well, she already knows me, Taehyung, and Jimin," Hoseok says smiling a bit.

The boy with the broad shoulders speaks up.

"I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin for short."

Another boy with dimples grabs a bottle of alcohol from the box.

"I'm Namjoon."

You grin, "So, you're the genius?"

He becomes flustered, scratching the back of his head and chuckling a bit. 

"I-I'm not a genius.."

The last boy laughs at Namjoon, flashing his bunny smile than looking towards you.

"I'm Jungkook! Also known as the maknae."

You chuckle, "Well, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm y/n."

"We know.." they say laughing again.

"How?"

Yoongi clears his throat, "Lets all drink now, hm?"

They all nod in agreement, grabbing alcohol from the box, and you join them.

(A/N: Sorry again that this is so short! I think I'm going to start writing shorter chapters so I can post more often. There will be a part 2 to this chapter. I've been busy the past couple of days, but I will try and post part 2 soon! Have an amazing day! <3)