Part 1

Sea life research centre...

Beautifully built inside the sea with latest equipments and sofisticated facilities.

Glass walls to see the beautiful water life.

Glass way to walk seeing the underwater world.

Researching various sea life animals like Dolphins, Varieties of Fishes, Tortoise, Jelly Fish etc.

One of the interesting place where one can know about the sea life, the underwater world.

Siddhant Rajender Bharatwaj was one of the researcher in that Sea life Research Center who did Phd Biology specialised research in Dolphins.

Siddhant the only son of Rajender Bharatwaj & Sujatha Rajender Bharatwaj was not interested in taking care of their family business which is monotonous in nature.

Siddhant was interested in such research & adventures since childhood and specialised his studies in that field.

Finally after trying a lot he got the opportunity to work in Research Center which was his dream job.

Siddhant was dedicated worker which made him to lead the team in very short span of time.

Out of his interest he learned driving boat, ship like marine transport.  Also he was pilot for helicopter.

Siddhant being good in all aspects he was able to reach good height in the career as the management believe his abilities in their projects...

Siddhant with his friend Harish was having tea in the dining area.

Siddhant: So Harish, going on leave to your hometown.

Harish: Yes Siddhant.  You are aware my marriage is fixed and it is on coming week.

SIddhant: yes i know.  Congrats.

Harish; Siddhant when is your marriage then?

Siddhant: Marriage!! Me!!  No way.

Harish: What are you talking Siddhant?  You mean you got no idea of getting married!!

Siddhant: Yes exactly!  

Harish: But why Siddhant?  Why it is so?

Siddhant: Harish, it is very simple.  See how happy we are leading a bachelor life without any tension of any wife, children, household problems etc etc etc.  Just think we are here inside the sea without any tension of family.  But you know if married, she starts torturing us we need to go behind them for shopping, jewellery, their needs, wants...  I never like those unwanted burdens.

Harish: Siddhant!  remember my marriage is nearing.  Don't frighten me ok.

Harish stopped talking further in this.

Siddhant laughed.

Siddhant: Harish, dont worry.  it is my point of view.  It is not required that all need to think like that.  Infact other than my blood relatives like my Mataji, Maaji i hate girls too.  Even in my school days & college days i used to be away from them.

Harish: Is it!  I cant believe it.  See you are handsome and talented too.  I think girls might have come behind you for sure. But you are telling you used to be away.

Siddhant: Harish, You are right.  In fact that is the reason i hate these girls.  Coming behind boys shameless.  You know hundreds of love letters, hundreds of girls were behind me.  I always think these girls are behind guys like this.  They are not going to marry the same guy and will be getting married to someone else.  THen what about the trust the husband has thinking the girl is only for me and only belong to me.

Harish: Siddhant as i said dont talk about marriage again dear.  I am getting afraid.

Siddhant: Ok Ok.  Just leave it.  Lets go back to work.  Remember you are only going on leave.  I got lots of jobs.

They laughed and went back to work...