Part 10

Siddhant was happy to hear from Roli as He is her man.

SIddhant: Roli what you said I am your man.

Roli: Then what.  What you thought i will let any guy to touch me like this?

Siddhant:Hmmm.  Does this mean you are allowing me touch you?

ROli: Very silly question as if otherwise you are not touching me.

ROSID laughed.

Roli: Am I your angel?

Siddhant: Then what.  What you thought i will touch any girl like this?

Roli; Hmmm.  WHo knows?  I cant believe these guys who always be behind girls.

Siddhant: Hi Roli, dont tell that ok.  Even girls will be behind guys.  You know how many girls were behind me.

Roli: What can they do if you are so handsome?

SIddhant: You are not less in beauty too

ROSID smiled.

Roli: But i never been behind any guy other than you rude, irritating guy.  I dont know how you stole my heart.

Siddhant: yes. I too never been behind any girl other than you fighting angel.  I too dont know how you stole my heart.

Roli: What a tension i noticed in your eyes when you cut my chudidar to take away the jelly fish?

Siddhant: Why not Roli? I love you naa yaar.

Roli: You know something.  I love you too naa yaar.

Siddhant: Yes i know you too love me.

Roli: But how?

Siddhant: When you kissed me today morning before getting up?

Roli: You were awake.

Siddhant: I wake up before you and already kissed on your head.  

ROli: Hmm.  That is what i was thinking how you took rights to kiss on my cheeks in my room.

SIddhant: Actually i thought of not letting my love known to you till this whole week. But i was unable to hold myself from telling you.

Roli: I too was thinking to wait this whole week to see what this dislike girls guy do.  But i too was unable to hold myself.

ROSID smiled.

Siddhant; Ok OK.  Too much talking done for the day.  Now no more talking.

Roli: No i want to talk.  What will you do?

Siddhant: Hmm.  You can talk only if i let you do talk right.

Roli: What do you mean?  

Siddhant; I mean. I wont let you to talk.

Roli: No.  Let me see how..

Siddhant did not let her to talk further...