Part 2

Siddhant suddenly heard the sound.

'Ooch!  Ooch!  Its paining.  Its paining'

He rushed towards the place.

Siddhant found one reasearcher got hurt in his hand by the sea animal while researching it.

He was bleeding.

Siddhant rushed to check for the doctor they have appointed to treat in case of such emergencies.

But unfortunately the room was vacant.

Siddhant: Where the doctor is?

He immediately contacted the administration staffs.

Siddhant: Where is the doctor?

Staff: He just went on leave yesterday.

Siddhant: Went on leave what do you mean?

Staff: I mean what i said.  He asked for 1 week leave as he was feeling sick himself.

Siddhant: Dont talk silly ok.  Now one of our staff is hurt.  WHo will treat him now?

Staff: Mr. Siddhant, Dont show angry to us?  We cant hold someone when they are themselves sick and wish to go on leave.

Siddhant: I do understand the position of doctor who went on leave.  Ok.

He raised his voice in anger.

Siddhant: Now my concern is who will take care of the patient now.

Staff: Give me 2 minutes time.  I will contact the hospital and let you know.

The line was disconnected.

Siddhant was irritated.

Siddhant rushed towards the patient with the first aid box.

He cleaned the injury.

He put the medicine and packed the injury with a bandage.

He was furious about the poor administration levels.

The anger was reflected on his face.

Siddhant took the injured staff to his room and made him lay down on the bed.

Siddhant called the administration staff again.

Siddhant: What happened?

Staff: Sir we have contacted he hospital in the coastal.  They said there are doctors on duty and ready to send for us.  You can go and pick up doctor and bring.