Part 3

Siddhant opened the door and entered into his room.

He locked the door and turned inside and was shocked.

A beautiful girl sitting in the bed reading his book which he kept in that room.

Siddhant who hate girls was shocked to see a girl inside his room.

Siddhant: Who are you? What are you doing in my room?

Girl:  I am Roli Divedi.  The Doctor.  I think you are the one who bring me in the helicopter right.  

Siddhant: What???  You were the doctor?

Roli: Yes.  But you are asking as if seeing for the first time.

Siddhant: Actually in the tension of work and my friend i didn't noticed you.  I thought doctor is some male.

Roli: Oh!  Does this mean you thought doctor as male and not looked.  If known as girl then you might seen already.

Siddhant: Good joke!  But i am not getting any laugh.  If known to be a girl, i might have not accepted to bring here.

Roli: What do you mean?

Siddhant: I mean i hate girls to the core.

Roli: hmmm.  interesting!  You hate girls to the core.  This means you hate your mother & sister too.

SIddhant: I dont have any sister.  Dont talk about my mother.  The only lady i love in this world is only my mother and my grand mother.

Roli: Hmm.  Look Mr.  I am also not behind any guys.  I just came here to do my duty.  I was only waiting to return after treating the patient. But your friend only said i need to stay.  You know i dont even have any changing dress with me.  i just came thinking of returning immediately while because of you i am struck here.

Siddhant: Please dont overact ok.  I was not knowing you are a girl otherwise first i might have not bring you here & next i might have told you to return atleast by jumping into the sea.

Roli: Oh!  for your friend i need to come all the way to treat and after your work is done i need to jump into the sea.  Ok.  Then try to throw me in the sea.

Siddhant was irritated by her reply.  But also realised the truth that she only came to help them.

Siddhant: Ok.  You stay today.  I will take you back by morning.

Roli: Stay ok.  But where.  Your friends said to stay here.  But you too have come here?

Siddhant: Hello!  this is my room.  Myself & my friend harish stay here.  He is on leave so i got place in my room.  That is why i told my friend to tell you to stay in my room.  But i was not knowing that you are girl.

Roli: Ok.  that time you were not knowing.  But now you came to know right. What are you going to do?

Siddhant: What do you mean?

Roli: I mean where are you going to stay?

Siddhant: very funny asking this question to me staying in my room.  Look Ms. ROli this is not house to go and stay anywhere. This is research center and we need to stay only in the places alloted to us.  SO i need to stay here only.

Roli: You mean you will stay here.  Then you send me to the place where your usual doctor used to stay.  

Siddhant: He locked his room while going.  Otherwise i might have not held up in such situation.

Roli: What to do now then?

Siddhant: Nothing.  We got no other option other than sharing this room today.

Roli: What?  Sharing & also with you?

Siddhant;  I too dont want to do that.  But we got no other way.

Roli & Siddhant looked at each other with irritation thinking about the situation...