Part 9

Siddhant went back to work while Roli was sitting in the room reading some books.

All the books inside his room was full of sea life studies.

Roli was not able to understand well.  But was getting more ideas about Sea life.

Roli hardly push the time and by late evening Siddhant came back to his room with Dinner.

Roli & Siddhant had dinner feeding each other.

SIddhant: Roli, How was the day?  

Roli: Not good.

Siddhant: Not good? Why?

Roli: I was feeling bored inside the room.  You know even in the hospital i used to go here & there to check my patients and i never like to be idle.  But here sitting inside the room alone.

SIddhant: Roli I asked about the whole day.  You are talking about being alone.  Remember we were together too in this whole day.  Look at me and tell.  Was the day boring?

Roli blushed.

Roli: Of course you are boring person.  Book worm.  See all the books too just on sea life studies.  Nothing interesting.

Siddhant laughed.

Siddhant: Roli then what your medicals books will be like romantic novels?  

Roli: I am not telling that.  But you can have general books or magazines too.

Siddhant: Roli we are in research center.  Here they buy only research based books.  We dont buy anything else here.  No paper man will come in boat or ship or helicopter to put daily magazines and news papers to us.

Roli: What are you doing in this research center? 

Siddhant: Hmm.. Good question.  Just time pass.

He said with a wink.

Roli; i know you do only time pass.  Useful for nothing.

Siddhant: hi ROli, How useful i was for you!!! You are telling useful for nothing.

He said with a mischief smile.

ROli:   you... you...

She gave soft punches on his chest.