Part 16

Siddhant was shocked to see the shark wandering around.

Harish: Siddhant what happened?

Siddhant: harish, look at that big shark.  How come shark in this area?  Till date i never noticed.

Harish: yes you are right Siddhant.

Siddhant & Harish knows the danger involved in such huge shark near the center as it may even try to collapse the structure of center completely.

Siddhant: I think may be due to rain & high tides it came from some other place to here

Harish: You are right.

Siddhant: Harish the management people are also not there what to do now?

Roli: Siddhant anything serious.

Siddhant knows roli get afraid if know the reality.

Siddhant: Nothing ROli.  We are seeing shark in this area for first time.  SO just discussing the management people are also not there to start research in that.

Siddhant signalled Harish not to tell anything.

Harish: yes Ms. ROli.  He is right.

Siddhant: Lets go.

Siddhant with Harish & Roli rushed from down towards their room.

Siddhant: Harish & Roli, no need to wait here.  Lets go from here.

Roli: But why Siddhant.  Why are you looking tensed?  Any problem.

Siddhant: No Roli,  No problem as such.  Now Harish is returning today right.  So thought to leave you too in the coastal.

Roli cup his face.

Roli: How come leaving you darling?

Siddhant smiled.

Siddhant: Of course i too will come Roli.

Harish: Siddhant helicopter is not here. Then how can we go.

Siddhant: You are right.  I think management people went there to coastal purposefully.

Harish: You are right.

Siddhant: Lets take the boat then.

Harish: SIddhant boat in this high tide.

Siddhant: Harish, what else we can do?

Harish: You are right.  Lets go.

Siddhant took the life jacket and put it on them.

Roli took her medical kit and bag with her.

Siddhant & Harish packed their certificates in a cover and put it on one bag of Roli's.

Siddhant: Harish, other than this certificates we can plan to take the balance things of yours later.  Lets go.

Harish: Siddhant for taking boat we need to have permission from Admin.

Siddhant: WHich admin you are talking about? Who are least bothered about us?  They sent out the managment people and infact called you inside.

Harish: You are right.

Siddhant: Lets go.

Siddhant, Roli & Harish rushed towards the boat.

Roli is aware though Siddhant is not telling her.. there is some problem.

They get into the boat.

Siddhant started driving the boat...

The boat started moving towards the coastal in that heavy rain with storm.