Part 14

Siddhant was surprised to hear someone knocking the door.

Roli looked at Siddhant face with a puzzle.

Siddhant opened his jacket zip moved away from her.

Roli too got up from the bed.

Siddhant opened the door and saw Harish.

Siddhant: Harish!  Welcome.

He said with a smile.

Harish was extremely surprised to see a girl with Siddhant.

Harish; SIddhant who is this girl?

Siddhant: Get in Harish.  We will discuss.

He got in and all the three sat in the bed.

Roli was looking at Harish being a stranger with a odd feeling.

Siddhant: Harish, this is Roli.

Harish: Ok.

Siddhant: What ok?  Am i telling any story.

Harish: I am not asking any story.  But only want to know what this girl is doing in our room.

SIddhant: She is a doctor and came to the center to treat the patient being our doctor went on leave.

Harish; Ok.

Siddhant: Doctor locked his room while going and as you were on leave i shared our room with her.

Harish: SIddhant, i cant believe you sharing room with a girl.

Siddhant: Harish, she is not a girl.  She is my angel.

He said smiling at Roli.

Harish: Siddhant this is not at all fair.  You made me afraid thinking about girls when i was going on leave for my marriage and now you are telling this girl is your angel.

Siddhant: The situation at that time was different and not like today.

Harish: Ms. ROli, you know what all this idiot tell about girls.  Now he is telling you are his angel.  Dont believe him ok.

He warned Roli.

Roli: Look Mr. Harish, i cant bear anyone talk about my SIddhant.  Ok.  

Roli hold Siddhant hands.

Harish was shocked.

Harish: Hmmm.  Very good.  I tried to warn you about him and you are giving warning to me.

Siddhant: Harish, how did you come?  You not even informed me.  

Harish:  Actually i decided to resign my job SIddhant.

Siddhant: What?

Harish: Yes.  My wife is not willing to stay away for months together a we get only leave once in 6 months.  So i contacted admin that i am resigning my job and they accepted

Siddhant: Oh Ok!  So now you have come to take your things right.

Harish: Exactly!  Now going back i need to search for some job.

Siddhant: Ok Anyway.  But how you reached here.  You said you will inform me when coming here to bring the helicopter.

Harish: Yes i said. But our admin told that the helicopter is coming with the management people to coastal

Siddhant: With management people!!!

Harish: Yes.  The helicopter which came to drop first lot of people dropped them and bring me here.  Next lot of balance people left from the center and went to coastal.

Siddhant: You mean none of the management people are here now.

Harish: Yes.  

Siddhant: But why?

Harish: I dont know.  May be they might have got some work or meeting or something like that.

Siddhant: OH OK.  So how will you return then.

Harish: I need to wait for helicopter to return.  You are anyway here to drop me right.

Siddhant: Of course.

Harish: I will be missing you a lot.

Siddhant: Of course me too.  We joined together here and were together all these days.

They shared a hug.

Roli who was hearing all these went in deep thinking...