YES / NO

The New Directions all sat chatting in the Choir Room when all of a sudden, Mr Schue came running in with far too much energy. "Finn! Give me a drum roll!" He called excitedly.

Finn obliged as Mr Schue started writing on the whiteboard and they all tried to make out what it said. He finally turned around with a beaming smile to reveal what he'd written...Marry Me?

"Yes, I am proposing to Miss Pillsbury!" Nobody could contain their excitement as the room erupted with cheers and applause at the news. "This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family."

"Mr Schue, we're so happy for you!"

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time!" Alicia giggled, while Mr Schue laughed nervously in response.

"Here's the thing. It's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off." He said as he pulled up a chair in front of the group. "And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Miss Pillsbury. It's got to be perfect."

"Well, you can count on us, Mr Schue." Finn spoke up as the group nodded along in agreement, excited to get started.

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

The bell rang out and Alicia started to make her way out of the Choir Room when she heard a call behind her. "Hey!"

Looking back to see Sam jogging to catch up with her, he had an optimistic smile on his face. "Pretty romantic, huh? Think you're going to get married someday?"

"Sure. But only after I go on a world tour and dance in a bunch of famous music videos." She replied with a smirk. Alicia was a pretty hopeless romantic and did often dream about her wedding, but since she was only sixteen she knew that she had quite a while to go before she actually had to think about it.

"You have any idea who the guy is going to be? Cause I know this awesome dude who's great at impressions and he's totally crazy about you." When the pair arrived at Alicia's locker, Sam stopped in front of her with a smug smile on his face as he did his best to give her the hint.

Catching on, Alicia raised her eyebrows and joked back. "Oh, so you've heard Leo's impressions?"

"Yeah, he always seems to do an impression of a massive jerk. It's really convincing, actually." Sam frowned, not afraid to show his dislike for Alicia's new boyfriend. When she simply rolled her eyes at his comment, he persisted. "Why are you even into him, Ali? Is it because of his hair? Because I can totally dye mine orange if it's that much of a deal breaker, or I can put lemon juice in my hair and make it bleach blonde again."

"Part of me wants to say yes to see if you'd actually do it." Alicia wondered out loud with a smirk on her face. "But no, of course not. Are you insane?"

"Okay, then it's because he's such a stud athlete. That letterman jacket makes all the girls go wild, I know."

"You got it! You know I can't resist a man in a letterman jacket. Damn, I think I'd marry a guy on the spot if he proposed while wearing one."

"Is that why you were so head over heels for me last year? Because I was the star of the football team?" Now it was Sam's turn to smirk as Alicia's eyes went wide in embarrassment, slightly wishing she'd never admitted to liking him in New York because it was now coming back to haunt her. Taking her silence as an answer, Sam beamed. "That's what I thought."

Letting out a sigh, Alicia gave him a sad smile. "Look, Sam I'm with Leo now. I'm sorry but last year's gone, and I've moved on."

It was hard for her to say, and she wasn't even sure if she believed it herself, but Alicia felt it was best for them both to move on. Feeling instantly guilty when his face dropped, she turned around to walk away. But unknown to her, Sam wasn't prepared to give up that easily and set off the other way with a plan in his mind.