ROCKY HORROR GLEE SHOW

The week started out like any other. Well, almost like any other except for Brittany telling everyone that she was dressing as a peanut allergy for Halloween. Alicias idea was just to put on some fake blood and pretending to be a cheerleader after a vampire attack, but she kinda liked Brittany's idea too.

After she set up Sam and Quinn on the Breadstix date, it had apparently gone really well and they were really into each other. They weren't official, but based on Sam's look of concentration as he doodled hearts all over Quinn's notebook, it was pretty obvious he was set on her. Something Alicia would just have to get over.

All of a sudden, Mr Schue walked in looking far too enthusiastic for a Monday morning, capturing everyone's attention immediately. "Great news guys! I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical...Rocky Horror!"

This was new, but it beat doing another Journey medley so that was exciting enough for everyone. Everyone broke into chatter excitedly, other than Finn who just seemed super confused. "I've never seen it."

"Mr Schue?" Rachel spoke up, raising her hand. "While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt added.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?" He tried, but the group still looked at him blankly. "Look, I got it all figured out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it. And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York." At the mere mention of Nationals, everyone gasped in excitement while passing around the permission slips.

"Okay, let's talk about casting." Mr Schue began, before Rachel predictably claimed the star roles for her and Finn. Mr Schue gave her a nod , not even considering anyone else, before writing down their names on his sheet.

"And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Again, Mr Schue nodded in agreement before adding his name. "And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter."

Kurt immediately shook his head. "There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick."

"Why, cause that look was last season?" Santana smirked, snarky as ever earning a glare from Kurt.

"I'll do it!" Mike exclaimed suddenly and surprisingly. "I know it's the male lead, but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project."

"Great! I have no problem with that! Now, we're a little short on female roles so we're going to have to double up on Columbia's and Magenta's."

"It's standard practice on Broadway. It'll preserve your voices." Rachel commented, matter of factly.

"I'd like to preserve you in a jar in my basement." Mercedes sassed, earning a few laughs.

"Sam. I'd like you to play the role of the creature." Mr Schue pointed. Sam looked back with a surprised, but clearly confused face. "From the black lagoon?"

"Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character except blonde." Quinn smiled at him, leaning in closer to him. "You'll kill the part. He's cute just like you."

"Better start working on those abs." Santana said.

"Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." He said with a tone of cockiness that made everyone want to see if he was right.