BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL

Exiting the bathroom, Alicia had the fright of her life when a certain Noah Puckerman caught her by complete surprise. "Hey, Irwin. Got a free house this Saturday?"

"No. My brother's going to a sleepover but my mom will be home. Why?"

"Perfect, your moms a total milf. You have to throw a party." He suggested as the two walked side by side down the hallway.

"Not happening. The party, that is. But also you trying to get with my mom." She said with disgust at the very thought.

Alicia couldn't deny that she loved a good party, and Puck certainly knew how to throw them. But there was no way her mom would allow a bunch of drunk teenagers to wreck the house and get trashed while she was there.

"Oh, come on. Us Glee kids need to loosen up. We're all stressed out, losing our minds about Sectionals and stuff." Puck persisted as he stopped walking and faced Alicia outside a classroom door.

"Regionals." She corrected him, before a thought crossed her mind. "Wait, I remember now, I think Rachel has a free house this weekend."

Puck's eyes flashed with hope, his plan seeming to be getting back on track. "For real?"

"Yeah we were talking earlier. Well, she was talking to me and I was kinda just pretending to listen. But anyway, the point is that she said something about her dads going on some cruise thing for the week and leaving her with the house. It might be hard to convince her, but it's better than nothing, right?" Alicia explained.

"Totally! Good talk, Irwin!" With a mischievous smile, Puck raced off to find Rachel Berry and set the very first New Directions party into motion.

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

After Puck broke into Mr and Mr Berry's liquor cabinet, Rachel's party was finally livening up. After a few body shots off Brittany, Alicia found herself in fits of laughter as she danced the robot with Mike Chang. "You're so awesome, Mike. You're, like, the best dancer in the Glee Club...maybe even the whole world!"

Giggling like a little kid at the compliment, Mike slung his arm around the small girl and poked her nose playfully. "Thanks, Ali. I'm really glad you don't hate me because I broke up with you."

"Don't be silly, Michael. You and Tina are perfect together so I can't be mad." She smiled, poking him back before they continued to dance.

Suddenly, Rachel captured everybody's attention. "Let's play spin the bottle!"

As the group cheered and laughed, they gathered in a circle in the center of the room. After being forced to watch a few gross sloppy kisses, the bottle finally landed in Alicia's direction. She spun it to find out who she'd be kissing, and felt her heart stop when it landed just past Sam.

Alicia leaned closer to him, making hesitant yet electric eye contact with him. He began to inch closer, and Alicia closed her eyes in anticipation. Just as Sam was about to close the distance between them, he felt a shove and was pushed back.

"Dude, that totally landed on me!" Puck protested, while everyone audibly agreed that it had, indeed, landed closer to Puck than to Sam.

Alicia watched as Sam's face dropped and he sat back with a sigh. A kiss with Puck wasn't exactly the worst thing in the world, but a part of her just wished it could've been with Sam instead.

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

As she watched Rachel and Blaine's energetic rendition of Don't You Want Me, Alicia sipped at her cup which was currently filled with a concoction of...well god knows what, to be honest, as she felt a body slump down beside her on the floor.