Star Wars marathon

I wanted to take Nobunaga to my favorite ramen place but it took him forever to get ready. I was getting impatient but when he finally got out from the bathroom, I must admit, it worth the waiting. He wore a burgundy colored shirt with dark grey suit pants. The fool's got some serious swag...

'Tie this for me!' He commanded and handed me a black necktie.

'Please...' I rolled my eyes and mumbled under my breath.

'What was that?' He narrowed his eyes.

'Nothing.' I stepped closer to him. 'Why are you dressed so fancy? I'll look like garbage next to you.'

He leaned down and I smelled his cologne. I popped up his collar and put the tie behind his neck. What is this fragrance? It was alluring, captivating and masculine. I tried to focus on making the perfect knot but my mind kept wandering. Amber... When I was done, I smoothed down the collar of his shirt. That overpowering scent didn't let me rest, I instinctively stepped closer. Something spicy... black pepper? I accidentally left my hands on his shoulders.

'What is this?' I was hypnotized by his scent. I leaned in and inhaled deeply.

'Huh?' He tried to back out.

'Wait!' I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back. 'I need to know!'

I closed my eyes and inhaled again. Our bodies touched and I felt his warmth on me. As his body temperature rose, I discovered new notes. Patchouli and cedar... It completely took over my mind. I stood on my tiptoes to get even closer.

'Laurel?' I whispered and the tip of my nose lightly touched his ear.

He shivered. Then immediately grabbed hold of me and pushed me against the wall.

'Do that again and I'll end you.' He growled threateningly.

I gasped. What the...?

His expression was stiff and his glare was cold. He wouldn't ease his grip on me.

'L-let's go!' I yanked his tie.

I caught him off-guard. I seized my chance and pulled him after me.

...

What just happened? What's got into me? That was VERY inappropriate. Did I really lost my common sense over his perfume? And what's got into him? Wait... Could it be? The devil king is ticklish? No way! I shoved some noodles in my mouth to suppress a giggle.

He looked so hot even when he was slurping noodles. I couldn't take my eyes off him and I noticed I wasn't the only one. Some girls stared at him then they whispered to each other.

'This is a very interesting piece, don't you think? A straight line pointing to my member.' He sat up straight and smoothed out his tie. Unintentionally, but knowing him, probably intentionally, guiding my glace down to his groin.

I chocked on my soup and spat it out. I was coughing and he was laughing at me. Jerk!

'Who disturbed us the other day?' He leaned back casually.

'What?' I finally caught my breath. 'Oh, that was Kenny.'

'Is he your husband? How come I haven't met him yet? Is he a traveling merchant or a mercenary?'

'Hahaha! No, he is not my husband and he is not a mercenary or a merchant either. Well, actually he is kind of a merchant. He is a broker. I think...'

'Are you betrothed to him then?'