The devil's concubine

Nobunaga had a meeting with the warlords but for some reason he called it a "war council". He was acting kinda mysterious lately. Eventually, I got bored and took a stroll. When I got back to our room, I found him pacing around restlessly.

'Where have you been?' He threw his arms me around and held me so tight, I couldn't take a breath.

'Did you worry about me?' I nuzzled his chest, taking in his familiar scent.

'No.' He buried his face in my neck. He was obviously lying.

'Okay.' I chuckled.

'If you fly away again, I'll have to put you in a cage, my little dove.' He growled and bit the ridge of my ear.

...

The next day, Nobunaga ordered Hideyoshi to escort me while he was doing his business. So we walked around the market place. He was on alert the whole time. He was still Nobunaga's right hand man no matter what.

'Are you alright, Hideyoshi? You look nervous.'

'I promised Lord Nobunaga I'll return his most valuable asset unharmed.' He glanced around one more time. 'I can't let him down.'

'He called me what?! I can't believe that man...' I scoffed.

We went to a tea shop to have some tea and desserts.

'Uhm... Hideyoshi? There is something I would like to ask from you.'

'Tell me, what is it?'

'As Nobunaga's closest friend, I can't think of a better person for this task...' I looked deep into his eyes. 'Lord Hideyoshi, would you do the honour and walk me to the altar at the wedding ceremony?'

Hideyoshi was at a loss for words. He even got emotional. It took him some time to collect himself.

'Ahem.' He cleared his throat to steady his voice. 'I-I am honoured, my lady.'

'Thank you!' I smiled at him and bowed with gratitude.

Suddenly, a commotion occurred nearby. Two men were having a brawl.

'Wait for me here! Don't go anywhere! I'll be right back.' Hideyoshi hurried to break up the fight.

'Be careful, Hideyoshi!' I yelled.

'Are you Lady Saori?' A brown haired guy approached me.

'Well, technically, I'm not a lady.'

He looked past my shoulder and nodded. I got a bad, bad feeling. I started to back out, keeping my eyes on the guy. After only one step, I bumped into something. More like someone.

'Hide-' Before I could cry for help a hand covered my mouth.

I can't believe this is happening... The damsel in distress is not a role I ever wanted. Nobunaga will be so pissed.

They tied me up and put me on a horse. The brown haired guy was sitting behind me.

'Hah, idiots! You are so dead! My boyfriend is coming for you.'

'Where are you taking me?' I squirmed and struggled. 'I demand you to tell me where you are taking me!'

'You are so annoying.' He sighed. 'Can't you shut up for a minute, you wild boar woman?'

'No, I can't. And you are rude. Fear your life because you unleashed a demon's wrath, peasant!'

'I'm not a peasant.' He sulked. 'And why are you talking like a lunatic?'

'Oh really? Who are you then?'

'Sanada Yukimura.'

'You...' I was taken aback.