Chapter 205: He Fucked My Girl II

Yuri's POV

At first I was pissed at Tae, feeling he took advantage of the situation. Part of it was my insecurity after seeing Tae fuck Tiffany. He's more muscular than me and has a bigger dick, and Tiffany seemed to enjoy both. But he apologized, so eventually things returned to normal. In some ways we grew closer. We were roommates, but not great friends. But now Tae often complimented me how hot a girlfriend I had, and how lucky I was.

It was awkward though when the 3 of us were in the same room. Tiffany avoided talking about him, but sometimes I'd catch her looking at him. I saw Tae stealing glances at Tiffany too, even more than he used to. I started going over to Tiffany's place more to avoid seeing Tae, but that didn't give us much privacy because Tiffany's roommates were home a lot more than tae.

About a month after it happened, Tiffany and I were in my room making out. I had Tiffany's blouse unbuttoned and my hand inside her bra when Tae walked in. WTF! Didn't he see the hanger on the door? We pulled away from each other. Tae muttered apologies, his eyes on Tiffany's open blouse. I looked at Tiffany and her eyes were on Tae's crotch. He wore sweat pants and his dick made a huge tent in the fleece material. The attraction between them was unmistakable. The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

I don't know what took hold of me. But instead of kicking Tae out, I pulled Tiffany to me and started kissing her again. I put my hand back inside her bra and rubbed her nipple.

For a while we made out like that, pretending like Tae wasn't there. I moved down Tiffany's body and pushed up her short skirt. I pulled her panties down her long legs. They were soaking, and her pussy lips glistened with excitement. I opened her legs and went down on her.

I purposely avoided looking at Tae. After eating her for a little while, Tiffany's moans and writhing became more intense. I looked up, not surprised to see Tae all over her. They were kissing, and Tae's hands had replaced mine on her breasts. He finished taking off her blouse and bra, and expertly rubbed and fondled her tits and nipples.

"Wait, wait," she panted, out of breath and her chest heaving. She pushed Tae away. "Yul, come here."

I moved to her. She took out my dick and stroked me, and then took me into her mouth. I groaned and my head rolled back with the pleasure.

"That's so hot!" Tae said watching my girlfriend give me head. I saw a smile cross Tiffany's face (even with my cock in her mouth). Tae moved between Tiffany's legs, and raised an eyebrow at me. Tiffany looked at me too, but her face didn't reveal what she wanted. My lust definitely controlled me, all good sense gone. I nodded at Tae, and he gave me a big eager smile.

He pulled out his big cock and moved up between Tiffany's thighs. Tiffany grunted as he entered her. "Oh god!" she groaned.

She took me back into her mouth, but she clearly had trouble concentrating on blowing me with Tae impaling her with his long thick monster. She gave up altogether on sucking me when he put her legs over her shoulder and began pounding her.

Panting, I moved over to Tae's bed (just a few feet away), and sat on the edge of the bed. Tae was more muscular than me and he was an impressive sight with his body all tensed up as he pounded Tiffany's pussy. He leaned into Tiffany, pressing her legs against her chest, and she clutched the sheets as if holding on for dear life.

From my vantage point, I had a clear view of how Tiffany's bare pussy lips (she kept herself hairless except for a tiny landing strip above her clit) strained to accommodate Tae's girth. His cock was incredibly long, it was like a python moving in and out of her. It amazed me seeing him fucking her. His cock was so long it seemed to take forever to slide in and out of her as he slow stroked her. He definitely had an effect on her by her pants and the ecstasy on her face. It was gut wrenching knowing I couldn't fuck her the same way as him.