Chapter 251: Treatment

–Come on, you fucker! Give me your best hit! – Taeyeon motioned with her hands for the guy to come closer and punch her.

He charged towards the girl and punched her in the jaw, sending her to the ground.

Taeyeon spat some blood and laughed, further angering the boy. That was not the reaction he was hoping for. He was ready for the girl to surrender and make a fool of herself in front of all those people.

–I have to admit that was a pretty good punch – she says as she stands up and dusts her clothes off.

She cracks her knuckles and everyone around them immediately widen their eyes. Was there going to be a plot twist to this?

Taeyeon walks in his direction and he gets into an attack position. He was ready to get this over with and teach the girl that no one messed with him and got away with it. No matter who they were.

He aims his fist to the blonde's face but in a swift movement Taeyeon dodges it.

An annoyed smile draws on his face and he throws another punch, but to no avail. It was like Taeyeon could predict his movements.

Before he could land another punch, Taeyeon intercepts it and crashes her fist against his nose, that distinct breaking sound echoing in the area.

Blood keeps oozing out of his nose and droplets hits the ground. Taeyeon can see the rage in his eyes and she's ready to finally end this.

–This will teach you not to mess with the wrong people – She lets him punch her again and ends up with a busted lip. All she needed to end the fight. She was going to show him no one called her a freak and got away with it.

Taeyeon tackles him with all her strength and sends him flying a few feet away from them.

He tries to stand up but fails, and Taeyeon takes the opportunity to get on top of him and slam her fist against his face a few more times.

–And this will teach you to never call me a freak again. – she goes to end it officially with one last punch when she feels someone grab her fist and stop her from it.

–I think that's enough, Ms. Kim – she recognizes the stern voice as the school counselor's.

She stands up straight and turns to face him. The man was visibly mad. But he wasn't looking in her direction.

Taeyeon thought she was going to be sent to the dean's, but it seems the man knew what kind of person the other guy was.

–Go to the nurse's office while I take Mr. Son to visit the principal – he says with a tone that left no room for arguments.

Taeyeon merely nodded and made her way to the place she was sent to.

She sighed as she observed the silver plaque with the words 'Ms. Hwang – Nurse' on it. She had never liked doctors. They meddled too much into her stuff and asked too many questions. But she guessed she's not in a position to disobey Mr. Park's orders, or else she would too face the dean.

She knocks on the door twice and hears a 'come in', signaling for her to enter.

The moment she opens the door, her eyes land on the woman sitting behind a wooden desk. And everything stops.