Chapter 210: Unnie

Although she was born with something special which made her different from other girls, Kim Taeyeon was your usual religious girl. She was well raised and mannered.

During her 25 years of existence, she never thought sinning was actually that good. She opened her eyes looking at her younger sister under her,her neck filled with lovebites,her mouthwatering breasts exposed to her older sister's hungry eyes,her face was red—probably from all the moaning and the hotness.

It was a sight worth dying for. Kim Taeyeon never ever imagined herself thrusting the member between her legs in her sister's tight pussy. Something at the back of her head was telling her to stop, but her body was moving on it's own. The feeling of being inside her younger sister,filling her sexy younger sister was incredible.

Stephanie wrapped her legs around her older sister's waist as she pleasured her. She was moaning loud. Taeyeon had to kiss her to muffle her really loud moans,afraid if the sounds would wake their parents up. Yes, she still lives with her parents as the cruel society doesn't seem to accept her.

She kept crashing her lips on her sister's, kissing her with full of passion. Her tongue found it's way inside the wet cave. She immediately started sucking on the other's pink muscle, her hand was slapping Stephanie's ass making the younger arch her back slightly.

She never stopped moving. She kept thrusting her hips forward hitting the sexy girl's G-spot repeatedly. The moaning mess under her was getting fucked for 2 hours straight, she was tired and she has school tomorrow, but who cares as long as her unnie is enjoying this.

Wouldn't she be such a bad sister if she disobeyed her unnie? All she wanted was for her older sister,her first friend ever and probably her only true bestfriend was to be pleasured. She arched her back once again when Taeyeon started sucking on one of her nipples. She gripped her sister's hair as she bucked her hips slightly.

"U-Unnie,I'm cumming a-again!" She whispered/shouted,her cum covering the thick rod in an instant. Taeyeon gritted her teeth taking the cock out of her sister's hole for the nth time. She started stroking herself releasing her liquid all over the younger's face and stomach.

Stephanie pouted, looking up at her unnie with puppy eyes. "Why don't you just release inside me unnie?" (A/N: I'm crying i did her dirty I'm sorry fany-ah)The older looked down at her sister,shaking her head.

"Can't do,young lady." The pout on Stephanie's lips grew wider,however she grabbed her unnie's neck pecking her lips softly. "Ah,unnie,I'm readyyy."

Taeyeon smiled at this. She rubbed Stephanie's side with a hand,her other hand grabbing her cock positioning it's tip infront of her entrance once again. She pushed her hips slowly causing her member to be pushed inside the hot red-velvety cave. (A/N: i scream you scream gimne gimme dat ice cream)

Stephanie gasped,the thick member was filling her slowly. Just the way she wanted. Everything was perfect,nobody fucked her the way her sister did. She was special.

The bed was shaking as they moved back and forth. Both were addicted to each other. The older's cock was going deep inside her driving her crazy. She felt her orgasm nearing, Taeyeon suddenly groaned. "I-I'm coming!" Hearing this, Stephanie smirked as she wrapped her legs tightly around her sister's waist. Too tight.

She let out a soft whimper as she came,her legs shaking a bit. Taeyeon growled trying to take her cock out of her sister's hole only to be shocked when she felt Stephanie's legs wrapped so tight which stopped her from doing so. She had no choice but to release her seeds inside the brunette.

Both sighed at the pleasure. Stephanie finally removed her legs,her older sister was finally able to remove the now soft cock. She rolled laying next to her sister,both were breathing heavily.

Stephanie laid her head on her sister's naked chest hugging her waist. She giggled looking up, pecking the other's jaw. "Are you happy now,unnie?" Taeyeon groaned.

"I'm so sorry Stephanie. It won't happen again." The younger pouted puffing her cheeks. "But i..liked it Taeyeon-ah. You were so good. Better than any of my past boyfriends." Taeyeon frowned at the mention of those jerks. "If you need any help..I'm always here for you." She flashed one of her pretty eyesmiles at her older sister.

Taeyeon smiled warmly engulfing her sister in a big hug,pecking the crown of her head. "I will..." She mumbled biting her lower lip.

I will...